「 TORONTO 」

┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙ͯ┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄

NAME ➸ Hailey KimBIRTHDATE ➸ December 5, 2000AGE ➸ 18

NAME ➸ Hailey Kim
BIRTHDATE ➸ December 5, 2000
AGE ➸ 18

Without a doubt, Hailey is the happiest campist of them all. Perhaps it's because she comes with this natural sense of adventure and freedom or maybe because she has found that the secret to happiness is to not repress her feelings. Some may think that her life is perfect, but the truth is she hasn't always had it that easy, that's why she understands that life is a gift, and she knows how to make each moment count.

Since Hailey is still young and immature, she doesn't know any better than to act on her impulses; she often finds herself saying things she shouldn't or diving into things without a second thought, and this is exactly what gets her into trouble most of the time. Nonetheless, she always finds a way to ease the situation or just escape from it.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

NAME ➸ Hwang HyunjinBIRTHDATE ➸ March 20, 2000AGE ➸ 18

BIRTHDATE ➸ March 20, 2000
AGE ➸ 18

Hyunjin is a little bit too confident for everyone else's liking; some would qualify him as cocky but he doesn't have any bad intentions. He also has a habit of being a massive flirt sometimes, he can't help it though and half the time he doesn't even realize he's doing it. However, he is not a kiss ass and doesn't suck up to people unnecessarily. In other words: if he gives you a compliment you can be sure that he means it.

On the other side, this boy can be incredibly impatient sometimes and he gets frustrated by anything that causes delay, or when he feels like others are constantly slowing him down. Hyunjin has big ambitions and a strong competitive characteristic that pushes him to strive for greatness and success.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

What will happen when Hailey makes Hyunjin realize he's not the center of the universe?

┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙ͯ┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄

01JEONGIN