9 Years Later

Hiccup Pov

I looked around for Astrid, I saw feet sticking out behind the tree, I slowly walked up to her. She was reading and didn't notice me

"BOO!"

"AGHHHH! HICCUP!" She jumped up and swing her arm, I dogged - luckily - and ran. She ran after me but I was faster, I saw my dad and ran to him.

"Dad help" I laughed, I went around him "shhh!"

He looked confused and heard Astrid and got it "Oh okay shhh" he smiles

"Have you seen Hiccup?" Astrid asked

"No I haven't, but I think it's time for you to go home" I look at Astrid I saw our moms come over smiling.

"Astridd!" I shouted and ran, she ran behind me and went to the tree.

"Did you thing they saw us?"

"I don't think so" I saw the book Astrid was reading and picked it up.
"Is it good?" I asked her, she nodes

Arms went around my waist and picked me up.

"There you are, why did you run off" my mom asks me, smiling

"We want to keep playing" I tried and give her a sad look.

"Well its late" She put me down and held both of our hands,we walk back to Astrid house with us.

"Now say bye" She let go of Astrid

"bye ms.hofferson" I waved "bye Astrid"

"bye Hiccup"

--------9 years later--------

I ran as fast as I could, who could she? Doesn't she remember?

I closed the door, I when I the kitchen to see my mom, valka "hello hiccup how was - oh hiccup want happen to you?" "school happen mom" "come on sit down and tell me" I sat next to her. "Now what happen?" "Snoutlot, the twins and a new one eret they beat me up at when I can in school, at lunch and before I left, the normal only do it ones and Astrid" I looked down "what, what did she do to you?" "It's not what she did its what she said" "what did she say?" "she said I'm useless, workless, nothing, I should be here I don't know why she said that she never said that to me I know I am useless I saw her and eret talking with some other students before she said all that" "I'm sure she didn't mean it" she puts her hand on my shoulder. "No mom I have enough I want to stay with dad and gobber for a while please mom" "alright but you know the only reason he is there is to work and when he can move his job here you're going with him" "I know" "I'll call your father, get ready pack up and clean" "thanks mom" she smiled, I smiled back.

Boring sorry I hoped u liked it no hiccstrid yet sorry so hiccup amd Astrid were 6 then hiccup was 15 in all in this until I say he is older, comment, vote, follow maybe? no okay :)