Visit to the forest

After school I saw Henry going to the side of the school, I went up to fishlehs and told him I'll meant up with them later. I going to find out more about him.

Hiccups Pov

I walked to the side of the school, its a shorter way to my house.

'hey toothless' he smiled and barked 'want to explore'i smiled he noded 'good come on' I put a note on the table to tell my mom not to worry. We walked for a while, I saw a man 'toothless' I signed to him to stay down and be quiet, I looked back at the man.

'come on you useless animal' he pulled a wolf that looked injured in his van, 'useless animal' I heard him whisper he got in his van and left 'what was that?' I whispered to toothless 'come on' I walked were he toke the wolf, I saw a cave a small one. I looked inside I saw a wolf with its babys frightened 'its okay, I won't hurt you' the mother goes closer to her babys 'I promise' I looked in my bag, I found some of toothless treats 'you don't mind do you?' he shoke his head 'thanks toothless, here you go have some' I gave a small piece to the mother, she toke it shyly.

she push her babys out of the small cave, 'oh no that was the father the man toke' toothless whimpered 'I know bud we need to save that wolf and anymore if he toke them' he barked 'okay first we need to keep you save, come on we'll find a place for you' 'I can help' I here a voice behind me...oh no...Astrid

Hope you like it I want to post more :P, what do you think of it so far, bye :)