I know what you want

Bakugou looked at his mother with disbelieve. Had he heard right? True, Bakugou did talked to her about his feelings when he couldn't understand what they meant, but that was many years ago. How could she interpret him like this?

We only sat together while eating, I said nothing. Bakugou knew he was staring at Midoriya in school more than he would like and his attitude towards the boy had changed a lot, but these were thinks his mother couldn't possibly know.

"Wha ... what shit are you talking about?", he tried to deny her statement. He wasn't sure how his mother would think about it. She was nice to Deku, but that didn't meant anything, her mimic right now was neither friendly nor angry.

Bakugou gulped silently. He included his parents, when he said that no one shall know. He might be a delinquent of some sort but that didn't meant he wanted to get outcast. He couldn't just change what he felt or what he was, but that didn't changed the fact that he was afraid of his parents finding out and not accepting it.

"Come on, you're so obvious. I wouldn't be surprised if Izuku knows it, too. He's a clever boy after all", she finally said after what seemed like ages. Her face took on a big warm smile. Bakugou was relieved after seeing that. It was a good thing his mother was supportive. But what she said didn't felt good at all.

"What the fuck, I'm not obvious", not even denying his affection anymore, "and Deku does not know!".

Or does he? Fuck no, he doesn't. I'm normal around him. Friendlier, but that's it. The thought that Deku could knew sent shivers down his spine. He didn't wanted him to know, that would make everything more complicated than necessary.

But if he really already knows, wouldn't that mean it doesn't matter to him? And that thought was nice and terrifying at the same time. It would mean that he could be friends with him and be near him without the need to hide anything. Although that would also mean that Deku didn't reciprocate his feelings, and probably never will. Not that Bakugou had ever thought a future with the two of them was realistic.

"If he does not know now, he will probably find out soon. Wouldn't you rather tell him on your own?", his mother interrupted Bakugous thoughts. While they were talking his mother led him to the dining table and they set down.

"He won't find out, and I won't confess. That would only end in a fucking disaster", Bakugou clicked his tongue and leaned his head on his fist, averting his eyes from his mother.
He never wanted to confess and he was sure it would end catastrophically if he would. After accepting his feelings it was unbearable to stay away from him, after confessing he would need to do hat. Bakugou preferred the current circumstances.

"Isn't it driving you crazy? Standing near him, hearing him talk and laugh. You are a teenager, I'm sure you are thinking about more than holding hands with him", she was raising an eyebrow with a cocky smirk.
Bakugou thought about the thoughts he had before. Deku and him making out in his bed and everywhere else in his room. Bakugou face heated up. He even knew that his trail of thoughts were quite innocent compared to other guys his age. But he was always so fixated on forgetting Midoriya, that he was the only one on his mind, ironically enough. But therefore he never thought about anything inappropriate with anyone.
The next thing on his mind was becoming a hero. There was just no room for anything else. But now his mind started to use his new found freedom to provide him with all the images he never wanted before. It's only natural that it would start slow.

"You are always so direct, but if it comes to this you are quite reserved, I see. But your face is still an open book", his mother chuckled. Bakugou wasn't sure if talking with her was a good thing or not.

"Shut up, I'm not used to this fuck, okay", he wanted to ram his head on the table or blow something up.

"What exactly do you want from Izuku?", his mother asked serious. Any playful demeanor that was there before was gone completely. Bakugou wanted to answer immediately, but than he noticed that the answer wasn't quite so simple.