Confused

Chapter 6

Ethan's POV 

It's been days now since I didn't talk to her, she's always out in the bar with her friends. I witnessed how she behaves, drunk or not and that what's making me worry  but she always tells me that there's no need to fuss about it because we're engaged and she's all mine.  I can't be there with her since I'm working so hard to give her the grand wedding she always dreamt about.  

I was heading out for work when I saw Megan waiting outside.

"Hi Ethan! breakfast?"

"I'm in a hurry"

"sure but I made this for breakfast and thought of sharing it with you" she handed me a tupperware 

I cant argue with her today I'm going to be late

"thanks for this" and I walk passed by her.

I'm heading to Selice Viel Hotel that my parents owned. They have been training me for years to handle the hotel right after College. I was more into this when I proposed to her, I want to prove her parents that I'm capable of giving their daughter a good life and not just because of my inheritance.

Megan's POV

"Get that creepy smile off your face megan" Misha chuckled. We're in a coffee shop near my place.

"Fine, tell me about it" she sliced her cheescake and started eating it.

"Everytime I see him, my heart beat is raising. Hindi siya mawala sa isip ko. Hindi pa ako na-inlove pero I never felt this to anyone. I'm in the verge of falling inlove? I guess?"

"Take your time Meg, don't rush things enjoy every moment" I agree. We just talked for hours and watched series on Netflix together on her iPad.

"I'll go order, you want anything?" she asked.

"I'm good" shortly after Misha's phone is ringing. I tried calling her attention but she's getting her order taken. I just waited for her to come back. I glanced at her phone.

honey is calling....

Misha picked up her phone and answered it right away.

"Yes hon? great! I'll just take out the drink I ordered. Yes see you in awhile " I'm finishing the banana cake I got, it's so good. 

"I have to go na. Mav will be here any moment, sasabay ka ba?" she asked.

"Dala ko kotse ko. You go ahead I'll just finish my coffee" we bid our goodbye's and decided to go home after emptied my coffee. I was walking in the hallway when I saw Ethan was about to get in his flat.

"Ethan" I jogged up to him.  He looked tired.

"Nagustuhan mo ba yung niluto mo ko?" I smiled sweetly.

"What breakfast?" he asked looking confused.

"I gave you a tupperware na may lamang pagkain kaninang umaga?" I crossed my arms and tried to read his thoughts.

"Oh, that. Yes it was uh, good. I- I'm really tired.. goodnight" 

he's exhausted, I can see that.