Traitors

Chapter 9

Ethan's POV

I remember the incident happened this morning with Meg and I know messed up pretty bad I was so tired, preoccupied and had a little rest. I stopped working in our hotel for the meantime because of school, one last semester and I'm done.

I was preparing my dinner when my phone rang.

Daniel calling ...

"Dan" I said

"Guess what?" I feel like I will never be ready to hear this but I have to.

"Spill" clenching my fist.

"Been following them for two days, and I hate to say this but they look like they're back together" I massage my temples and opened a can of beer.

"It also looks like she's been living at Josh's apartment for awhile now. I'll send you the photos and videos of them together incase you're blinded with love pare and choose not to believe me" 

"Thank you Dan, I'll hung up now" It hurts. It sting so bad. 

What am I going to do with you love? You promised me.. 

I heard my phone beep, it's a text message from her.

                                      Love

Hey Mav! wasn't able to answer your call. 

you can call back, I'll wait.

I hurriedly went to my room and called her, she answered it right away. She's now on the screen lying on her bed.

"Hi love, you look beautiful"

"I know that already" she chuckled.

"How are things going? I miss you" I said

"Great Mav" 

great? cause you're back together? 

"Love are you and Josh seeing each other lately?" her eyes widened.

"W-what? are you accusing me of cheating?!"

"No my love calm down, I was just asking" she was quiet. 

"Mav I want to rest now, school tomorrow remember?" I nod.

"I'll see you tomorrow if I'm not busy, baka kasi mom will ask me for errands after school" she said.

"Okay, I'll end the call now. I love you" 

"Love you too" she said while looking to other direction

nagtatampo 

I feel bad for making her feel that way. I don't want to open the E-mail Dan sent me whatever happened between Josh and her, she assured me already that she only wants me that's why she said yes. I'll let that case rest and so my thoughts.

Josh's POV

Nakikinig ako habang nag vi-video call sila, I'm here inside her room.

"I love you" I heard the dumbass said.

"Love you too" She said while looking at me. This set up is hurting my fucking ego, when the call ended I got back beside her on the bed. I acted cold.

"Sorry kailangan ko mag I love you para di makahalata si Mav" she said while hugging me

"Hanggang kailan tayo ganito? I don't want this set up for long! I can't stand this!"

"I can't break his heart now Josh"

"So you're breaking mine instead?! Why don't you two get back!" I threw out her bedside lamp on the floor and walked out her house. 

fucking bitch!