CHAPTER FOUR - MY BROTHER TRIES TO KIDNAP ME

Percy came home and told me that I needed to leave camp.

It was the most random thing ever. I was in our cabin cleaning (sadly, Percy is a mess) when I saw him coming towards the cabin. I was like, cool, he's home and I set down my broom to talk to him. He flung open the door and said, " let's go."

My first reaction was umm Percy's gone insane. And then, I thought he liked his mom. And then, he can't tell me what to do. But what I said was, "Ok."

He walked out of the cabin and went straight towards a car parked outside. He Jumped in the driver's seat and said, "Get in." I was like, is Percy trying to kidnap me? But I got in none the less.

He drove, bla bla bla, whatever and then we got to his apartment. He had to this bla bla bla, whatever. We got into his apartment and I met his mom. From the stories Percy told me to what was in front of me didn't match like, she looked like the mom that Percy had described, but she looked mad. Really mad. But Percy seemed to calm down first.

He put a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, could you tell my mom your name and where your from?" He looked at his mom like, easy enough, right? And she looked back like, your kidding.

"Um... No." I said. "Not like, no I refuse to, like no I have no idea what my name is or where I'm from, no." Mrs.Jackson looked confused.

"Honey can you think long and hard about it for me?" She asked. She looked panicked. I stood there racking my brain for any information. I think it was 10 minutes before Percy blurted,

"A girl who doesn't know her name and your just going to let her stay this way?" I had no idea what he was talking about. How could it be Mrs.Jackson's fault that I didn't know my name?

"Ok, ok Percy but you have to promise me to do it at Camp Half Blood." Mrs.Jackson looked concerned.

"Yes, I promise. And the gift?" Percy asked. Gift? What gift?

Mrs.Jackson sighed. "Follow me."

After a long time Percy and Mrs.Jackson came out and they drove me back to camp.