BONUS FOOTAGE- #MEETING THE PARENTS

Nox and I watched, hand in hand, as two black pegusi dived down from the top of the sky. They rippled, and then became clear again. I whistled again, signaling Blackjack and Midnight towards me. Their heads twitched, looking in my direction. I was hoping to get off the slippery roof soon, but it was the only way the pegusi would see me.

"Is that them?" Nox whispered. I squeezed his hand, too nervous to answer. As they got closer, I could see their bright orange tees, matching the one I still owned. As we climbed down, I could start to make out the two different pegusi. I mounted Nightshade, Nox behind me. She flew us down and bid me good luck. Percy and Annabeth got off their horses and started walking towards us. I ran towards them, leaving Nox behind, and hugged them both.

"It's been so long!" Annabeth said, smiling. Percy nodded along, suddenly protective. We hadn't seen each other in more than a year or longer after I decided to stay at Artimé. I had missed Camp Halfblood, but I liked it better here.

"So, this is Nox," I said, introducing them. Annabeth smiled and waved, and Percy was giving him a disapproving stare. Annabeth just laughed.

"This might be rude, but -" she whispered something in Percy's ear, and he smiled. He extended his hands and Nox shook it. I laced my fingers through his, and for once, everything was perfect.