Chapter One: All Over Again

I just can't get enough nor get away from this.  For those that don't know, it all began with the nightmare that took me and my brothers to a haunted mansion and barely managed to escape.  Soon after, I journeyed through Europe then defeated ghosts that inhabited Quakertown.  3 weird dreams now and I began to suspect that another one of those crazy dreams was about to happen.

For a week, nothing happened and I thought that I was just being paranoid and that I should just relax.

Boy howdy, I should not have let my guard down because it caught me when I least expected it...

(ONE WEEK HAS PASSED SINCE THE QUAKERTOWN DREAM)

Me and my family were heading to my little cousin's, Isa, dodgeball game that was going to take place at her elementary school and for some reason, it was happening during the morning and not during the afternoon, after school.

It was 9 AM and we just arrived at the school.  Now, I will not describe the entire school, but all you need to know that it is a brick 1-story building.  I'll be honest, I have a shit ton of memories from when I was in elementary school and it some of them were good, some of them were bad.

Anyways, we went to the gym, which was where it was going to take place and we sat on the benches that was on the left-side of the gym.  I looked around for my cousin and eventually saw her with the blue team, due to these blue things that they were wearing.  I can't remember what they are called as they had a name that they were given when I was back in elementary school, although I do remember that there were only 2 of those colors: blue and yellow.  Isa was in the blue team.  I think they were called 'goalies' or something.

The gym teacher blew the whistle and the 2 teams went crazy at one another.  Balls went flying and some of those balls nearly hit of the people sitting in the benches.  Some had to dodge the oncoming balls and with barely little time as they were flying like bullets.

Isa managed to take out one of the team members in the yellow team and we all cheered for her.  Just then, a member from the yellow team snuck from behind her and threw the ball at her at a alarming speed.  I took notice of this and stood up from my seat and had my hands cupped around my mouth.

"ISA!!  BEHIND YOU!!" I screamed at her and she looked behind her, only for a split-second as the ball hit her directly in the face and she was knocked to the ground on her side.

I panicked and got off the benches and everyone began screaming at me.

"MICHAEL, GET BACK HERE!!"

"GET BACK ON YOUR SEAT!!"

"STOP RIGHT NOW, MISTER!!"

I ignored them and ran to my cousin's side and put my hands on her side and looked down at her.  She was breathing, which was a relief but she was unconscious.

Just then, I heard a war cry and I lifted my head up for only a second to see a dodgeball coming my way.  I didn't react in time as the ball struck me in the face pretty damn hard.  I got back on my feet and noticed that everything was dizzy.  I tried to walk around but I didn't last a full minute as I felt consciousness leave me quickly.

That was enough, I collapsed to the ground and the sound of screaming were the last thing I heard before I lost consciousness.

*SOUND OF SINGING*

*EYES SHOT OPEN*