Chapter Four: Ocean City

The sound of seagulls made me open my eyes and I sat up.  Wait, wasn't I just in Hawaii?  Why I say that is because I found myself sitting on something wooden and the sound of seagulls made me a bit confused.  Then, I heard the sound of the ocean in the far distance, which came from the right.  I looked to the right and saw people on the beach.

I got back on my feet and looked around.  I knew this place: I was at the boardwalk in Ocean City, New Jersey!!

How did that happen?  I was at Hawaii and I just randomly find myself in Ocean City.

I walk onto the beach and just felt... genuinely weird.  Now, I know it's a dream but it's just weird and has an uncomfortable feeling being in a beach all by myself, let alone Ocean City.  But, I don't understand how I got here just before that... tsunami was about to engulf me into itself.

And what makes it weird is the people that were there.  No one was looking at me nor paying any acknowledgement that I was here.  To me, it looked like everyone was so focused on what they were doing that they just didn't notice me.  Not that it mattered though because I didn't care.

Just then, everything went a little dark.  I looked up and saw that the sunny sky was now flooded with storm clouds.  Now when I see storm clouds, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what happens next.

The sound of thunder echoed throughout the city and made the ground shake.  I was getting a little nervous and it looked like that it wasn't going to end good for me or anybody else.

Droplets of rain began to fall from the sky.  Well, it started off a little droplets and in a matter of seconds, it began pouring pretty hard.  Everyone stopped what they were doing and began leaving the beach and I followed behind.

Just then, I heard the sound of a voice speaking and... OH, YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?

I knew where the voice belonged to.  How did she know I was here and why is she only speaking to me from nowhere and not speaking directly to me?!?  Okay, I don't know why this happened and I don't think I will be able to explain it but this is what she said:

"It's coming!  You have to face it!"

"What's coming and why do you keep speaking to me?!?" I shouted in a annoyed tone.  I will just clarify who it was.  Yep, you guessed it: Daria

It's like she knows where I go in my dreams ever since the Europe dream.  Then, it struck me as to what she meant that was coming.  I turned around and there it was: The Tsunami!!