Chapter Seven: Waking Up

'Michael, please wake up'

My eyes slowly began to open and I saw a blurry figure above me.  Eventually, my eyes fully opened and my vision cleared and my believing that it was Isa talking to me was true.  I saw a hint of worry, despair and concern in her eyes and I have to admit, it almost shattered my heart seeing that.

I slowly sat up and immediately, Isa hugged me like she missed me and hasn't seen me in a long time.

"You're awake" Isa said and she let go of me.  Honestly, I was confused so I asked her the question.

"How long was I unconscious?" I asked her and just then, my mom answered it.

"About an hour and 45 minutes" my mom said, "We tried everything to wake you up, but they didn't work"

An hour and 45 minutes?  That doesn't sound long but whatever.  I turned my head to the left and saw that the gym teacher was ridiculing a kid with a crazy haircut.  That must have been the one who knocked Isa and me out unconscious.

I decided to get payback.  I picked up the dodgeball that was to the right of me, got up and threw it as hard as I could right at him.  It hit him on the side of the head and it knocked him aside.

I laughed so hard (I know that was a dick move but hey, karma's a bitch  >:)) and I heard everybody else doing the same.

That was it.  The fourth dream I had.  I don't know if I will have another dream like that or much crazier but the future can be quite mysterious.

I also don't know if I will tell the story about it if it does happen because I don't think a lot of people enjoy me telling these stories.  So basically, the fate of any future stories about these dreams is unknown.

I might not tell it or I might, but who knows?  Because like I said, the future can be quite mysterious and I don't know if 'she' will be coming back in another dream.

I just don't know in general.....