Chapter Three: Tsunami #1

Just as someone said that, everyone went into a full-blown panic.  They all started screaming and running like crazy, even going as far as to run into each other.  I just stood there, not knowing what to do as I saw the tsunami coming closer and it appeared to be getting bigger as it did.

'This can't possibly get any worse' I thought to myself and I wished I didn't say that in my head.  As soon as I did, the ground started shaking and there was a rumbling sound along with it.  Everyone then looked in a opposite direction and I saw their eyes shrink and I turned my head in the direction they were looking.

Center of the island... was a volcano.

"You got to be kidding me" I said out loud and everyone once again started screaming and running around like maniacs.  Just then, the damn thing erupted and a huge gush of lava spewed out of it and drips of lava were flying right at us.

Some people were unfortunately got hit by these lava droplets and I don't even want to describe what happened next.  That is something I don't want to mention nor explain about any further.

"IT'S GETTING CLOSER!!" someone shouted behind me.  I turned my head and felt the blood leave my face.  The tsunami was a lot closer and what makes it worse was that it wasn't coming at us in one direction: It was surrounding the whole damn island!!

I spinned my body around, just looking at the utter chaos that was happening.  It happened so fast that it was making my head dizzy.

I then looked at the tsunami and felt like I just froze in place.  The tsunami had surrounded the whole island and looked like it was ready to engulf it.

All the screaming stopped and no more lava droplets stopped falling from the sky as it got closer to engulfing the whole island.  I just stood there helplessly as it did.

Just as the tsunami was about to engulf all of Hawaii, everything went black...

*SOUND OF SEAGULLS STRANGELY ECHOING*

*EYES SHOT OPEN*