Chapter Two: In Hawaii

My eyes opened and I sat up from the ground.  I knew I woke up to something but I just didn't know what.  That was until I listened more and I could hear the sound of singing and there wasn't just singing, there was also... Hawaiian music?

Upon realizing this, I figured out exactly where I was: Hawaii.

'I'm dreaming again' I thought to myself as I got up from the ground, 'Of course'

I looked around at my surroundings and found myself in an empty room.  There was no furniture, a small dim light from a candle and a flight of stairs that went up.

'Basement' I thought to myself as I grabbed the candle and walked up the stairs.  At the top of the stairs was a wooden door.  I pushed the door open and I found myself in some small hut that looked like to be made of some weird material I am not familiar with.

I exited the hut and saw a group of people dancing.  You know how people dress up for traditions in Hawaii, like the clothing and such?  Well, that's exactly the stuff they were wearing.  They were even doing some weird dance moves.

(Look, I have never been to Hawaii so don't be going crazy on me for not knowing this stuff.  Come on, readers!! -_-)

Anyways, there was also a small wooden stage where someone had a microphone and was singing to a song.  I went to the stage and got on it.  The guy that was singing stopped and looked at me funny.  Before he could say anything, I took the microphone from him and began to speak.

"Can I have everybody's attention?" I asked into the microphone and the music stopped.  Practically, everyone stopped what they were doing and gave me this nasty look like I did something awful.  Nobody said anything and it looked like they were waiting for me to speak up.

It took a moment as I get anxiety when there is a large group of people in one place.  I finally gained my voice.

"Does anybody know what this place is?" I asked.

"This is uhh... Hawaii" a voice called.  Just as I suspected, this was indeed Hawaii but I needed some clarification.

Just then, the music came back on and they went back to what they were doing and I just stood there not knowing what to do.  I had no idea how I got to Hawaii, although I do know it is a dream but how did this happen?

Then, I remembered.  I was trying to make sure if Isa was okay and someone hit me in the face with a dodgeball, somehow knocking me out.  Now, I have never been hit that hard to the point where I get knocked out but getting hit in the face is a way to have a broken nose or missing teeth or something.

I looked at the ocean that was surrounding the beach and just then, I saw something... big... in the distance.  I couldn't tell what it was as it was really far away but what I did notice was that it looked like to be coming our way and to make it more weird... it looked like to be if it were to get here, it would be surrounding the whole island.

"Um, am I seeing things or do I see something in the distance in the ocean that seems to be coming this way?" I said into the microphone.  As soon as I said that, the music stopped and everyone turned to the direction of the water and I instantly saw the color leave their face.

When you see something like that, you should know that means bad news.  Then, someone screamed...

"TSUNAMI!!!"