Intro Thingy

Hey! A new story! And a Christmas themed one at that.

Also a Malcolm in the Middle fanfic, so no idea how many people will actually read this, but oh well.

So... I'm just going to say a few things about this....

This is a Malcolm in the Middle fanfic, a Malcolm X OFC fic at that.

This is set a couple years after season 7, so if I've calculated right, Malcolm will be 19 in this. Well, since this is set in December, he'd only just have turned 19. The boys ages and birthdays aren't exactly stated in canon, but from what I've gathered, Malcolm was 17 (hell, he may have actually been 18.... so he may end up being 20 in this....) by the series end, and with the boys birthdays I just go by the actors birthdays, so Malcolm's birthday would be December 5th just like Frankie Muniz's birthday. To make it much easier for me, I've elected to not state his exact age in this. Just know that he's about 19 or 20.

Now, I have no idea how many years students stay in college for - cause I have no desire to go off to college or university, whatever you want to call it - but in this, Malcolm will still be attending Harvard.

If you somehow couldn't tell by the description, this is a coffee shop fic, a Christmas themed coffee shop fic.

This includes an original female character, cause why the fuck not? Literally the only types of Malcolm in the Middle ships there are, is incest (apart from Lois X Hal, and Francis X Piama), and that's something that I'll never write. Though I must admit that I actually kinda ship Malcolm and his best friend Stevie together, so maybe one day I'll write a fanfic of that.

I'll also add that while Malcolm is 19 or 20 in this, my original character in this will probably be 22.

Also, there'll be six not five Wilkerson children in this, seeing as at the end of the last episode Lois found out she was pregnant again. And since I like to imagine that they finally got a little girl, the sixth Wilkerson kid will be a girl.

Before anyone asks, there'll be no smut in this. It's not something I really enjoy writing, and I'll only write it if it makes sense to the plot.

I don't have to mention in this how much of an egotistical, self absorbed bastard Malcolm can be, do I? That should already be known if you've watched the show before and decide to read this... right??

Alright. I think that's all I had to say? Aside from I don't intend on this fic being very long. Not sure on the exact length though, but it won't be too long. Unsure of how long the chapters will be, probably only like between 1.5k to 2k I think. I don't want them too long, despite the fact that I prefer longer chapters. I think short and sweet would be a better idea for this fic anyway.

Anyway, enjoy!

~ Candy

**this'll also be up on my Archive Of Our Own account. My username over there is Candy_Kittens**