chapter 1: Capture

Deku, Dabi and Toga were running. They'd just attacked a hero company. They killed the hero and a few sidekicks, but now, All Might, Eraser Head, Midnight and Endeavor were chasing them.
Endeavor sent flames their way. "Shit!" Deku shouted as Endeavors flame hit his back. Deku clenched his teeth. He couldnt run any more. He stumbled after Dabi and Toga, his back hurting more and more with every step he took. Dabi grabbed Deku by his sides and hoisted him onto his back. Deku looked back to see if the Pro Heroes were still chasing them. He couldnt see any of them. "Looks like we shook em off" he said while smirking. Toga giggled. They turned the corner and came face to face with the Pro Heroes. "Shit" all three of them said at the same time. They turned around to run back the way they came but Naomasa, the detective, and about 30-40 policemen were behind them. "Shit shit shit shit shit. Deku, what do we do? Deku? DEKU!" Dabi turned his head to look at Deku who was limp on his back. "Shit. Hes out" "Shigaraki's gonna kiiiiiillll uss" toga said "shit" dabi spat on the ground then turned around and glared at the heroes, with deku's arms loosely hanging on dabi's shoulders.
"Put the boy down then put both of your hands in the air where we can see them!" Midnight said. Dabi carefully nudged deku off his back and layed him on the ground on his front. He and toga put their hands in the air.
All Might came and put hand cuffs on them. He lifted deku up (he had cuffs on too) and led dabi and toga to a police car, Eraser Head went in with them. All Might took deku to the ambulance where he and Midnight went with him to the hospital.

—————————————

"This is the boy that went missing 3 years ago. His mum was worried and looking for him for months. He will wake up in a few hours, but we will need to keep him here for a few days due to his back injury and a few other older injuries. Meanwhile, you should contact his mother, im sure she'll be glad to know her son has been found, even in the condition he is in." It was obvious the doctor meant his villainy.
All Might nodded "And who is his mother? How do we get her number?"
"His mother is Midoriya Inko. Her phone number should be in the police's phone book." Midnight went to look in the phone book and after searching, found what she was looking for. She picked up her phone and dialed the number. "H-hello?" They heard a faint voice on the other end. "Hello, this is the pro hero Midnight. I am here with All Might." "What happened?!" "No no nothing terrible. Um, we have your son here- Whats his name?" Midnight turned her head and whispered to the doctor "Midoriya Izuku." "We have your son Izuku." "Really?! Where?? What happened? I-is he ok? Where are you? I need to come right away!" "We are at the hospital in ****. He sustained injuries while running from pro hero Endeavor. His companions have gone in for questioning, but he was the only one injured during the fight. He passed out before we captured them. Im sorry Inko, after hearing this, i think you should know that your son's a villain."
"O-ok. Um, i will be there i-in 10 minutes."
Midnight ended the call. "Dont you think you were too blunt?" All Might said. "No. She should know whats going on and how her son is at the hospital. Anyway, when he wakes up, what will his reaction be to seeing his mum, for the first time in 3 years...?"

—————————————

"Dabi?? What do we dooo? Its boring here. What will they do to us? Do you think we'll get a death sentence or go to prison? When will we see Dekkun? Do you think hes alright? I didnt see him bleed, but i wish he did. Hey can i have some of your blood?"
"Toga! Shut up! I cant think with all your yapping. I know. Its boring here. I dont know what theyll do to us. I think we will most likely go to prison, and even if we do we can easily escape. I dont know when we'll see Deku. I dont know if hes ok but im pretty sure he is. No you can absolutely not have any of my blood."
Dabi then took a deep breath and sighed loudly.
"Aww come ooon~"
Two police came and said "come. We will now take you to where your friend is. Hopefully he is awake now. If not, when he wakes up he will do questioning." They opened the door and dabi and toga walked out. They knew the hand cuffs were also quirk suppressors.
They got into the car with eraser head and naomasa and they drove over to the hospital.
They got out the car, with eraser head behind them, and walked into the hospital. They walked up the stairs and filed into the room that deku was in. He was still out. "He's still out??" Dabi exclaimed. "The burn is worse than you think." The doctor informed him.
"He should be up soon though. Prepare for anger."
Around 10 minutes later, a short green haired woman ran into the room. "Where's my Izuku?? Is he ok?"
Inko saw deku on the bed, still asleep, and hugged him, careful not to rip out the IV needle from his arm.
"Careful. He's not awake yet."
Inko started crying. She turned around and saw Midnight and All Might, in one corner of the room, and Dabi, Toga, and eraser head on the other.
She sat down next to Midnight. Eraser head told her about what happened and about Dabi and Toga and they were deciding what to do with the three after the questioning and after deku woke up. Soon, after around 20 minutes, deku woke up shouting. Then he looked at the doctor and said angrily "where am I?" "Your in a hospital. You were out for 11 hours. It is now 4:00pm."
"Dekkun!! I was so bored! I was wondering when you would wake up! Hey what do you think they'll do to us? Awww I missed you~" toga said as she jumped on him. "Get the fuck off me!" He pushed her off and realised he had something weird on his wrists. He looked down at his wrists then looked up and scowled at Dabi. "Hey! I did nothing wrong. Don't look at me like that!" "I don't know how, but this is all your fault" deku said accusingly. Toga giggled.
Then deku's eyes landed on eraser head. He scowled at him. Then he looked at the other corner of the room and saw all Might. He spat in his direction. He looked at Midnight as if she was a dead body that was in his way. Then he saw her. His mum. Who he hadn't seen in 3 years. She was just staring at him. Her eyes wide open and her mouth slightly hanging. Deku's face turned blank.