Chapter 5: Canteen

Everyone stared at Bakugo for a solid three seconds before he had a bakusplosion. Deku strode past bakugo and to an empty seat in the classroom. "Yes you can sit there." Aizawa sighed. Deku leaned back on his chair and crossed his legs on the table. Ida started having a fit from the other side of the class. Dabi saw an empty seat at the back of the class and strolled over to it, himiko behind him, choosing a spot behind Uraraka.
"Your first lesson is English ok bye."
Aizawa walked out the classroom just as Present Mic entered. "Wazzup!" He poses as he jumped into the classroom. He scanned the class and saw the three extra people. "Hello newbie listeners, Yamada at your service, but you can call me present mic sensei, now lets get onto the the lesson Listeners!"

~Timeskip to lunch~

It was now lunch, and the class had already all left. Everyone except the villains. They couldn't really be bothered to go out and face all the students. Midnight, who had taken their last lesson before lunch was trying to convince them to go and eat lunch.
"Come oooon, you won't have to sit near anyone! If you really want, you can eat your food outside in the fields? That way you won't be surrounded by the kids here."
That finally convinced the three so they unenthusiasticically got up and strolled out the classroom.
The halls were still full of students who recognised the three villains and moved quickly out the way. "Yeah you better stand aside, peasants." Dabi tutted, glaring down on a frightened second year. Himiko giggled. "Ha! Peasants."
They got to the canteen but didn't go inside. Deku slammed his forehead against the wall. "Ugh. Human interaction. My worst nightmare."
"C'mon Deku, 's not all that bad." Himiko said. Deku gave her The Look™️, but sighed and walked through the doors of the canteen. The other two followed him in. The closest students to the entrance of the canteen quickly noticed the villains and stopped talking to stare. And soon row by row, the students all started to notice and the entire room grew silent. "What're you lookin at twonks?" Dabi called out in the silence. Himiko let out a shrill laugh and Deku smirked. Everyone immediately turned back to their conversations. "Much better." Dabi muttered.
They got into the queue, got whatever Lunch Rush dumped onto their plates. Deku felt a flare of excitement at seeing the cooking hero, but pushed the excitement to the back of his mind. However, Dabi noticed the sparkle that lasted less than a second in deku's eyes and frowned in concern and confusion. He looked at Himiko who had also noticed. He gave her a look and she shrugged. He tilted his head as of saying 'we need to talk later' and Himiko nodded. They took their plates and started walking out the canteen.
Just as they were about to walk past the doors, Deku felt someone pull him back by his elbow. He didn't even need to turn around to see who it was. "Kacchan." He said mockingly, turning to face the taller boy. "What do you want?"
Katsuki glared at Himiko and Dabi who glared back. "I want to talk." He said, looking back at Deku with a soft look to his eyes. "Well I want to eat."
"Please." Katsuki pleaded. Deku rolled his eyes. "Fine. You have five minutes."
"I want to talk in private."
Deku huffed and turned back to his friends. He shoved his plate into Dabi's free hand and said "I'll meet you guys outside." Before grabbing Katsuki's hand and pulling him outside the canteen. Katsuki looked at their joined hands and felt a weird twist in his stomach. Deku led them to an empty classroom, let go of katsuki's hand and sat on a table. Katsuki frowned at his empty hand. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

A/N

I'm so sorry it took me so long to publish this chapter. Yesterday I decided to come back and try writing and I got some ideas again. I'm so grateful for all the support thank you guys so so much for enjoying this story and being so patient.
I'm not sure when the next chapter will be out, but eventually it will be out. Only after I write it of course.
Sorry this chapter isn't as long as the others.

Some of you might have noticed a mistake I made at the beginning of this chapter. I confused myself and I can't really think of any way to change it so just ignore it please 😬

Thank you again,
-D xxxx