day 16

sunday, december 16th 2018
11:27 pm
corbyn's pov

ella laid her head on my chest and i looked down at her. she really is the cutest. at the moment we were watching friends on my tv. as ella got comfortable, i thought about the future. would she still be in my life? i really hope so.

i looked at ella to see her eyes glued onto the tv screen, then getting heavier every time she blinked. pretty soon it got to the point where she would close them for a minute before opening them again.

"hey, if you're this sleepy just go to sleep." i told her and she looked up at me.

"but i want to find out what happens." she whined.

"i'll pause it and we can continue watching it tomorrow." i said. she gave me an 'ok since you're not going to change your mind' look. a tiny smile grew onto my face as i looked at her. i reached for the remote and paused it, then turned it off. as i clicked the button to turn it off, all the light in my room disappeared.

i wrapped my arm around ella and i could feel her get more comfortable. when i was comfy enough i closed my eyes and enjoyed ellas warmth. some how i kept finding my eyes opening to the point where i couldn't sleep.

"i love you." ella whispered. i smiled even if it wasn't to me. she was asleep so it could be about anyone, shawn mendes even. i breathed in slowly and closed my eyes to try and go to sleep.