CBRN

The helicopter journey lasted about an hour before they arrived at their undisclosed location. The woman in the yellow suit slid the door open and ordered for the kid to be taken away for medical care immediately.

Stepping out the chopper, the disjointed team observed the high-tech, almost futuristic-like facility. The helipad led overlooked a vast landscape, seating multiple white glass domes, bustling with activity as the strangely dressed military personnel dashed around the green, abstract paths.

"We immensely appreciate the assistance but what the hell is going on? And why exactly did you help us?" Jackal questioned.

The woman in the yellow suit turned around and stopped the group to talk. My name is Finka and I work for CBRN, a private military organisation funded by a collection of government/military officials and wealthy volunteers to provide a safer world for the people who live in it. We deal with off the book situations like terrorist attacks and certain "things" that need to be covered up. We have observing your rogue group for a while and believe your team would make a good asset for us. In return we provide you a home base, weapons, technology and an actual purpose. Understand?"

Taking a few seconds to process everything this "Finka" person explained, Jackal agreed to this offer. The group continued to walk and finally entered the dominant dome. It was truly a sight. Nothing the boys had ever seen before.

"We cannot began the initiation phase until you've all been checked out by the medical staff and are given the all clear" Finka told them.

Many hours later, the group had been patched up and were all together, excluding the kid, who was still confided within intensive care due to his severe burns and injuries.

"Since I've already introduced myself, I believe it is time to meet Lion. He will joining us on any future missions and will act as co-leader alongside me and Jackal"

A beefy, well-statured man entered the room and greeted the team.

"Lion's technology will play a key role in locating the many groups of terrorists responsible for the destruction of DC. As for me, my nanites will give you the boost required in battle to keep pushing and fighting. Now, let's talk about you. Training is not required as you've had many years of it with the Rainbow program and we believe you are mission ready at all times, am I correct?"

"Yes m'am" Pulse firmly responded.