Recruit

The Next Day...

"Rise and shine everyone it's a new day, and we have some news" Finka shouted entering the teams temporary quarters.

They swiftly jumped out of bed, Jackal leaving first. After a brief dressing, the group entered the main briefing room. While taking their seats, a large hologram appeared in the centre of the room showing a familiar person. The Recruit.

"As you can see, this is your Recruit before his injuries" Finka spoke pausing for a moment, letting everyone observe the image.

"And this is him now" Some gasps could be heard, echoing around the room at the sight of damage. He has sustained severe burns down the right side of his body. He has lost his right eye, a majority of his right arm and right leg. Now, without any help, he will be permanently out of action, however, as you can tell, we aren't exactly a normal facility with standard technology. Overnight, our 3D printers have been creating bio-prosthetics to be fully attached to his nervous system and be ready, effective immediately. Due to these new limbs, he will be an incredibly powerful soldier. The new eye will be capable of seeing over 2 miles away with incredibly strong accuracy and along with that, will be very sensitive to movement. He will be a perfect shot. The arm will provide an abnormal amount of strength, providing practically no recoil when firing weapons. Just like the arm, the leg will be strong too and won't provide much more than that. It could be said that this attack, may just have just birthed a new super soldier... There is still some bad news though. We think his mental state has been damaged from the trauma and our doctors believe that he maybe quite violent once he's awake. Scans of his brain are showing a very low level of dopamine and serotonin. The technology will also somewhat change him as it will be using a lot of power from the brain. He's not gonna be the same kid you know before that explosion. Just... be prepared"