Chapter 20: Jonathon Christopher Morgernstern:

A/N: Hey guys, I just wanted to say I am writing all this on my phone, so if there's any bits that don't make sense please don't hesitate to tell me! Thanks! Here is Chapter 20:

Chapter 20: Jonathan Christopher Morgernstern:

Jonathan's POV:

You stay away from your sister or 5 years and you feel you don't know her. You come home to see her sobbing her heart out, clutching her best friend, her other best friends crowding her. I had heard that she lost her memory. I hope to God she remembers me. " Clary?" I whispered, cautiously, warily. She looked up, her face streaked with tears, her eyes red and puffy. " JONATHAN!" She screamed running towards me. She wrapped her arms around my neck in a ear hug, jumping up at me. I caught her, breathing in her familiar scent. " Jonathan, where have you been?" She asked me. " You missed so much." I nodded, answering her. " I was with Bridgett. The whole time." She pulled away, confused. " I'll explain later." I told her. " It's quite chilly out her." I said, turning to Izzy. " Your place or mine?" I cocked a smile at her. She rolled her eyes, but she was smiling. We all walked into her house and I was met with the wonderful, majestic Jace, who let my sister go.

A/N: Yes, I know it's really really really short- DON'T SHOOT ME!!!!!! Will update later today (hopefully).

ArtIsMyEscape12 x

Update:

I forgot to say a huge THANK YOU!!!!! I have 450 reads OMG!!!!!!! Thanks so much!