Chapter 31: Crying On A Cold, Hard Floor:

A/N: Sorry this is confusing but I changed my name again! I can't stand things being the same for too long! Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter, 1.56K reads ALREADY!!!!!! Love ya all!

Chapter 31: Crying On A Cold, Hard Floor:

Clary's POV:

When I woke up, my green eyes immediately fluttered to a dark figure sitting in the corner. I could feel the smile and he was not who I welcomed. I screamed but no sound came out, I tried to move and my muscles wouldn't budge, I tried to cry but the tears stayed stuck. " Sorry about that. I needed you paralysed. Now don't cry. We don't wont you like that for the wedding now do we?" My eyes widened as I struggled against the paralysation. Wedding? Since when was there a wedding? " I have your dress picked out. My friend picked mine. Oh, how I hope you'll like it." He left the room, leaving me stunned and unable to blink, to let the tears fall down my cold cheeks. Eventually I did. I cried until my throat, my head, my eyes hurt. I was red-rimmed around them. It was the worst type of crying. Trying to hold it in, choking on silent sobs, until it ripped from your mouth, ugly, strangled cries escaping through closed arms. He heard me crying. I knew he did. But he ignored me, apart from the time when he threw some clothes at me carelessly. In that moment I knew who my true love was. How could I ever think it was that? That thing that treated me like dirt. I saw the sun setting on the horizon, and it made me cry harder, thinking that I could be free, watching it. He came in straight after I had gotten dressed and spoke. " Listen to me. You are going to say you've forgiven me. I was posessed. That you love me. I want to hear you say, I do." He kissed me on the cheek and left and I started retching. I didn't want to touch the bed, knowing he might have slept in it. So instead I curled up and fell asleep on the floor.