~~Switching Places~~

Elvis reveals to cousin Billy smith he wants to change places with a terminally I'll man that happened to be in the hospital the same time he was.

Elvis faked his own death after paying a terminally I'll lookalike to be buried in his place, Marty Lacker and Elvis's cousin Billy smith, says that although the body found slumped in the bathroom at Elvis's Graceland mansion on August 16, 1977 was certified dead, the real elvis was hundreds of miles away.

Elvis pulled of the switch of the century the day he faked his own death, according to two members of Elvis closest circle. They said he hitched this amazing plot because he wanted to escape from the world's stage and starts a new life with a mystery woman named Maria.

Billy smith reveals how Elvis forked out a fortune for plastic surgery to make dying Scott his exact double.

Elvis then got cold feet and almost called off the deal.

Elvis began to see Scott as his ticket to freedom. Elvis, who truly believed that when scott died, he would be able to swap places with him and just disappear.

Billy said: "he was excited. He laughed and told me, I'll be calling you later.' I never saw him again"

Let me know you think!! xoxo