UNEDITED/ DO NOT READ || Chapter 5 - Little Black Dress who you doin' it for?

Chapter 5 - Little Black Dress, who you doin' it for?

Harry Styles

In the 18 years of my existence, I've learnt many valuable lessons. One of the most integral one's being:

5) Never pet a chicken. (Don't ask)

4) However old a girl says she is, add five years. However much a girl says she weighs, add twenty pounds.

3) If someone yells "Duck!" then duck.

2) A ten-foot distance is mandatory when in the same room with Lori Forbes.

1) You, do not under any circumstances, allow Cherilyn Sloan to get recklessly drunk.

"If you give her one more drink," I lock my eyes with the waiter lining up tequila shots in front of Cher, "I swear to god I will cut your balls off."

Once I'm done giving the twat a deadly stare - which I picked off from Cher, she's a pro at those - I observe the completely and utterly drunk Cher.

"What are you looking at Harrold?" She slurs, scooting closer to me, the corner of her lips tugged upwards. She signals the same waiter for more drinks but I lean forward and put her hand down.

"That's enough drinking for tonight." I want to say it sternly but it comes out rather casual. My head's all fuzzy and I need to get my brain to send the correct signals.

"Are you trying to sober up?" She arches an eyebrow as a playful grin plays along her lips. "Afraid we'll end up stripping in front of a crowd, again?" She impishly says, making Louis go into an immediate coughing fit.

I recall the hazy memory of the two of us drunk at a party, stripping off layers of our clothing in front of the crowd. It happened when we were sixteen, a year after the death of Cher's dad. I don't even remember it clearly no matter how hard I try (and I have tried).

Since then, she has sworn never to drink amongst a crowd. Not only that, she made me swore not to let her do that.

"Something like that," I say and pause as I watch her take off her jacket and her glasses, fearing it might just be the beginning of another one her strip shows. "What are you doing?"

"The jacket's too suffocating." She says, throwing it at Louis without even glancing. Her hand reaches for her tie which comes loose immediately making her hair fall beyond her shoulders. She looks at me mischievously and I force myself to ignore the inexplicable feeling stirring in my stomach. "It's time to breathe a little."

The drunk Cher usually babbles and once even ended up in nothing but undergarments (sports bra, just to be clear), as previously mentioned. I pretty much do the same when I'm drunk, except often I'm slightly more aware.

However, the rapid consumption of Tequila seems to have altered our responses to alcohol.

"Cher.." I begin but am cut off by her slender finger resting on my lips. The feeling in my stomach seems to intensify and I realize I'm having trouble breathing.

Get your shit together, I remind myself.

"You, my friend, need a drink." She declares, pulling her hand away. "More tequila for this lad please."

I notice the waiter is looking at me expectantly, waiting for a confirmation. I'm not surprised - men are statistically likely to value their balls more than anything else.

I look back at Cher and take in her ecstasy - it's contagious. "If you cut a lock of my hair again, I will shave your entire head off. Understand?"