UNEDITED/ DO NOT READ || Chapter 6 - Fuck you? Fuck you.

Chapter 6 - Fuck you? Fuck you.

Louis Tomlinson.

"Put me down!" Cher screeches, struggling out of the guard's hold. The other two guards shove Harry and me out of the club even though I, for starters, am not even drunk.

To think that the night would come to this- can't say I saw it coming. Getting her drunk, I'll admit, was my plan. Alcohol makes even the uptight one's fun if you give it a chance. Having her fight Lana, was simply the bonus.

Until Cher basically knocked her out.

And that's not even the worst part.

I tried talking my way around with the guard sent to 'kindly ask us to leave' - I can be very convincing - and had it completely in the bag until Harry, who had a little too much to drink right before the fight, threw up all over his feet.

And that just welcomed more guards to grace us to our exit.

"I know my way out." I say through gritted teeth and glare at the guard who keeps pushing me.

No one bosses me around.

"Wait, are you Morgan Freeman?" Harry mumbles at the black guard holding his arm.

"How dare you touch me?" Cher screams at the guard once he puts her down when we're out. The three of them leave while she continues shouting with her arms flailing in the air.

I grab her wrists and trap them between our chests. "What the fuck are you doing? We're going home."

"Who the fuck are you?" She frowns at me, pulling her wrists out of my grip.

"I'm Louis, you're Cher and that idiot over there," I point at Harry who's talking to the guard he thinks is Morgan Freeman, "is Harry. And we're going home."

"I love your movies, specially that 'you see me now' one," I hear Harry say.

I reach out to pull her back towards me but she jerks away. "Again, what the fuck are you doing?"

"What?" She snaps. I think she's currently under the raging effect of alcohol. But then again, you can't ever be sure with her. "You're the one who told me that I'm miserable and I need to smile and live. And now that I'm doing that, you want me to go home? You are so confused!" She finishes the last sentence by stabbing her finger repeatedly in my chest with each syllable.

"Wait, even I'm confused. Was it now I see you or you see me now?" Harry interrupts.

"Shut up!" Cher says, raising her hand at the both of us. "I'm going back in there."

"No, Cher. Cher!" I walk after her when she doesn't stop. "You listen to me." I say sternly, holding her arms much more forcefully.

Nevertheless, she continues to struggle out of my hold. "Let go of me!"

"Shut up!" I yell. This is beyond my anger control now. "If you don't listen to me now, I will knock you out."

To my surprise, she stops moving and her lips start quivering.

"Why are you yelling?" She asks in a small voice.

"I'm not yelling!"

"He's Morg-" Harry comes back up to me and I turn to him.

"You also, shut up!" I exclaim. "Now both of you hold hands and let's go."

At this a stupid smile spreads over Harry's face as he offers Cher his hand and she takes it happily.

"Not each other's hands idiots." I groan, hitting Harry behind his head and make my way between the two. "My hands. Hold my hands." I repeat to make sure it reaches their brains this time.