chapter 1

Reader's pov

You were sitting in the corner of a school hallway with your knees pulled towards you chest and your head between your knees. You had your arms wrapped around you legs. You were hoping that no one would find you here. Your whole life you had been bullied. And even now, that you were in high school, that hadn't changed. You were bullied and beaten up by everyone. They called you names like ugly, wimp, weirdo, stupid, worthless and dumb. You were really sick of it but were to afraid to do anything about it.
"Sup wimp" A voice said
You looked up slightly and saw a guy standing there. He had amber coloured eyes and black mopy hair. He wore blue jeans, a black t shirt and a black leather jacket with a flaming human skull on the back. Nick Tyson. He grabbed you by the shirt collar before pulling you to your feet. You were shaking slightly.
"Did you finish me homework?" He asked
You shook your head no. Nick gritted his teeth before telling you to speak up.
"No" You said
He punched you across the face. You landed on the ground with a thud. That's when Nick stomped on your hand. He continued to do that until he had broken your hand, causing you to scream out in pain. But no one came to help. Not even the teachers. He soon stopped causing you to look up at him.
"Have it by tomorrow" He said
That's when he left. You soon got to your feet before running off. Once you turned the corner you ran straight into someone, knocking them, and you, to the ground.
"Oh, yeah, knocking me down's fight" A sarcastic voice said "It's not like it hurt or anything"
That voice sounded familiar to you though. You looked towards her and saw that it was Toralei. She had orange skin (Or fur) with a darker orange spot around her eye. She had dark orange tiger stripes running up her right arm and left leg and four on her face. She had an asymmetrical boobed hairdo with bangs being longer than her actual hair, with a tiger stripe running down it. She had green eyes and her pupils were catlike slits. Toralei was your childhood friend. But you hadn't spoken with her in years. She looked at you which caused a grin to cross her face.
"It's you, ___" She said
"H... Hi" You said, blushing slightly
She then spotted your hand.
"What happened?" She asked
"Nick Tyson" You said
"Do you need help with it?" She asked
You shook your head no and told her that it was fine.
"Are you sure?" She said
You nodded. You were about to walk off but Toralei grabbed and held your other hand. You looked towards her and could hear her purring slightly.
"Maybe we should hang out?" She said
"R... Really?" You said
"Yeah" She said "I've missed you"
You smiled slightly before nodding. Toralei pulled you towards her, right up against her.
"Here" She said

That's when she kissed you on the lips causing your whole face to turn deep red. But you ended up kissing her back.  

well theres chapter 1 please give feedback

btw this story is collaboration with yuri milkshake on deviantart go there and please check out his work