chapter 8

Reader's Nightmare
You were having a really bad nightmare about the painful experiments that you underwent as a child, that were performed by your uncle and a psycho doctor named Dr. Canyan. One experiment that was extremely painful was when you were injected with corrosive chemicals. You tossed and turned in your sleep, while sweating and whimpering. You heard Toralei's voice calling out to you.
"Babe!" She said, "Babe, wake up! It's not real!"
You felt her shaking you.
"Listen to me! What you're seeing isn't real!" She said, "___! WAKE UP!"
You instantly woke up with a scream, noticing that you were at Toralei's house. You saw Toralei and hugged her tightly, still sweating and whimpering.
"You were having a nightmare" She said, "... What was it about...?"
A sigh escaped your mouth as you told her about your dream. Toralei hugged you tighter, softly rubbing your back.
"That's awful" She said
You snuggled into her.
"Nothing is going to hurt you while I'm around" She said, "That's a promise, ok?"
"O-Ok" You said
Toralei laid down with you, holding your hand, while wrapping the other arm around you. A slight smile crossed your face as you hugged her. The two of you fell asleep together.