chapter 4

Toralei's pov
I parked my car in the school parking lot before getting out and locking it. Looking around I didn't see any sign of ___ or his Silver Katmobile. It would have been easy to spot his car because it looked like the batmobile but had a black cat tail on the back and a big green toothy cheshire cat grin painted on the hood. I found this extremely odd because ___ was always on time. A sigh escaped my mouth as I headed towards the school. On the way there I ran into Nick Tyson who made a mean comment about ___ not being at school. I resisted the urge to hit him and just continued to class.

2 hours later
I entered the Creepateria and went over to Curtis' table. Curtis was an African American male that had a buzzcut hair style. He was dating Catrine Demew. Curtis looked at me and gave a kind smile.
"Do you know where ___ is?" I asked
"He went home sick" Curtis said
I thanked him before turning around and rushed straight to the girl's bathroom and instantly called ___ on my Icoffin. Come on. Answer. He did.
"Hello?" ___ said
"Are you ok?" I asked
"Do I sound ok?" He answered harshly
"Sorry..." I said
___ quickly apologized for his outburst. I just brushed it off before telling him that I was coming over to look after him. I then texted the principal before heading out the front door of the school. I got in my car and drive straight to ___'s house. When I arrived I saw that the house was a one story ranch with brown wood and shutters on the living room windowns. It had nice curb appeal and was in a caldasack. I park by car in the drive way, got out and went straight through the front door, not even bothering to ring the door bell. I saw that ___ was laying on the couch.
"H-Hi" ___ said
"Hey, have you eaten yet?" I asked
He shook his head no. I went into the kitchen and began to make him breakfast; Pancakes and waffles. Once I finished I went back into the lounge room and sat down next to ___ who was now sitting up. I gave him his breakfast before starting to vent about what happened with Nick this morning.
"You didn't hit him, did you?" ___ asked
"It was hard" I replied, slight anger in my voice "But, no, I didn't"
"I'm proud of you Tori" ___ said
Once ___ had finished eating his breakfast I suggested that we should makeout.
"Are you sure?" ___ said "I've got a 102 fever. And I don't want you to get sick"
"I don't care if I get sick" I said
I purred as I made circling motions on his stomach with my finger.
"Plus, it means I get to spend time with you" I said "... Instead of hearing Nick and his mouth"
___ nodded. I climbed onto ___ and helped him take off his T-Shirt. That's when I saw all the sweat on his chest.
"You must be burning up" I said
That's when I proceeded to lick the sweat off his chest. I did this for two reasons. 1: I had a sald addiction. 2: To try and help cool him down. I did this for fifteen minutes before kissing him passionately on the lips before starting to makeout with him. While making out ___ fell asleep which I found cute. I kissed him on the nose before closing my eyes and joining him.

Reader's pov
You woke up at around two in the afternoon to see that Toralei was sleeping on your chest. You kissed her on the forehead before turning the T.V on with the remote. The news was the first thing on. You saw, on the news, that Nick was being taken off to jail. You slightly blushed, paused the news and began to shake Toralei to wake her up.
"What's up?" She said, yawing
"Watch this" You said
You played the news after the both of youse sat up. Once it ended Toralei was shocked. She looked towards you and saw that you were crying.
"You ok?" She asked
"Y-Yes" You said "I just can't believe it... I-I'm finally free"
"That's great!" She replied
Toralei then coughed. You'd infected her with your sickness.
"You're sick" You said "Well, seems we're both sick let's celebrate"
Toralei nodded. She got up and went to get two root beers from the fridge. She came back and handed one to you. That's when youse made a toast to Nick being out of your lives forever. You then turned on Toralei's favourite movie, Normeo and Purrlette. While watching it youse started to make out again