Highschool Tour

Eliza POV
The school year just started and they are already having us tour the school. I am not sure if they want us to just be in the know when we get there or a day off. Anyway, the highschool is huge...And crazy. I am looking for my sister whenever we pass by a class. I don't know what her schedule is, but I know her classes. We walk down this long white hallway that is decorated with swirled designs, I look over to my left and see my sister in her English class, I also notice this boy with brown hair pulled back in short pony tail. "Wow..." I thought to myself, he is hot. I have got to ask Angelica who he is. We keep walking around, but I can't stop thinking about him. I look at the clock and it's lunch time for both us and the students, which also mean that we head back home on the bus. I pull my phone out from my pocket and message my sister.

Eliza💙:Angelica, who is that boy in your English class? Brown hair back in a short ponytail? All black? He is cuteeeee

Angelica💘:You mean Alexander? Oh yeah that's the guy I was telling you about. Cute ain't he? I knew you'd like him. You might see him if you come here. Hey! You could shadow him, I mean then you can spend the whole day with him and see what classes are like!

Eliza💙: O.M.G really?!?!? That would be awesome!..But I am kinda shy, remember?

Angelica💘: Aw, you two are just alike. I ship it already!

Eliza💙:Gelica....

Angelica💘: Sorry! I just can't help it!

Eliza💙:Of course not. Lol

Angelica💘: Haha! Well I gotta go, lunch is over. Ttyl! Don't think too much about Alexander ;)

Eliza💙:😒😒😒

Ya know, there is a reason why I don't tell her when I like people. That my friends, is why. But shadowing isn't the best, or worst idea I've ever heard. I mean, a day away from the middle school and a chance to see what Alex is really like? Sounds amazing! Okay, so maybe I will give it a try...I just need to find my schedule that is probably in all these papers...I wonder if I could skip a day with gym class...What? Gym is not my thing. Anyway, I get home and make me some lunch. Peggy is still sleeping I guess, it's a little too quiet in here for her not to be, and the house is clean too. I know she got home later then expected, I think around eight? After we ate dinner and that she went bed and hasn't woken up yet. I turn on the tv and put on whatever I can find, meanwhile I look at my phone to see what's going on. I go on my Instagram and see a follow request from Alexander Hamilton...That's him! That's Alex! I accept as quick as I can and go to message him, of course do I actually text him? Of course not. I text Angelica and show her what happened. To be quite honest, I am tired too, I think I might go take a nap, or wait, nevermind...I have homework still. Get that done and then I can sleep, reasonable. Now, algebra equations...I need help.