Right Here - "Prince" Henry Peletier

This is from my tumblr jude-grimes

Summary: You reunite with Henry at the Kingdom after living at Hilltop for the past three years.

Warnings: Language, mentions of death, lack of henry in the beginning sorry

Request: do you think you could do an imagine where henry and the reader haven't seen each other in a long time but the reader finds her way to the kingdom and now they're both grown up and everything and they see each other in a new light and like there's sexual tension and they end up confessing feelings after one of them almost gets hurt??

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying these imagines so far. Requests are closed as of right now because I have a lot to write but if you did request one, I'll try to get it out as fast as I can. Happy reading!

(not my gif below, credit to kharypayton on tumblr)

It was a hot day as you and a small group galloped on horseback towards the Kingdom, each of you carrying supplies to trade with the community

It was a hot day as you and a small group galloped on horseback towards the Kingdom, each of you carrying supplies to trade with the community. The sun beat down on you, shining in your eyes as you neared the gates of the Kingdom. With one hand gripping the horse lead tightly, you raised your free hand into the sky, waving to the guards on watch.

"Open the gates!" Jerry yelled to the guards as he saw you and your group on horseback approaching the kingdom.

Slowly the gates opened and you and the others entered the walls of the kingdom. Jerry nodded his head down to you in greeting as he climbed down from his post to meet you. Carefully, you climbed off of your horse, immediately being pulled into a bone crushing hug as Jerry embraced you. He pulled away, smiling at you.

"It's been a while, kid. You're all grown up." He said, looking you over. He then began to help you unload the supplies you had brought.

"It sure has," You agreed, passing Jerry a pack containing supplies. "Three years is a long time to be gone."

It had been three years since you'd last stepped foot in the Kingdom, the place that was once your home. Your father had gotten sick and the Kingdom just didn't have the medicine he needed to get better, but Hilltop, your current residency, did. They took you and your father in and did all they could to treat him. Their attempts at treatment were futile and he had passed away one night with you by his side. You had stabbed him in the head before he could turn.

After that you just decided it would be easier to just stay at Hilltop, abandoning the life you had built at the Kingdom and the friendships you had made. Your father's death had left you in distress, not knowing how you could live without him as you mourned. He had always been there to protect you, even before the end of the world, and now he wasn't. After awhile you had grown accustomed to his absence, your grief somehow making you stronger than before.

Over time you had become a productive member of the community at Hilltop, helping those who needed it and even learning a thing or two about the practice of medicine.