CHAPTER 35 Whipped Jennie

Jennie's Pov  

  I woke up when i felt someone's arm around me. i think it's lisa. i hug her back tightly.

Good morning bby . i said to her but she didnt reply. what's with her ?

hey! i said and look at her.
i was shock Jisso unnie? aish. i thought you're lisa. i said and hit her shoulder.

haha good morning bby.she imitating my voice. tsk

shut up unnie. where's my lisa? i ask and stood up while brushing my hair using my hand.

My lisa ? haha so possessive jennie She's downstairs w/ rose. she replied. why is she teasing me? tsk

i went to the bathroom to wash my face. after my routine, i went down to see my lisa

I saw lisa staring at rose. hmm

Rose? lisa called rose
yes ? rose replied

you're so pretty Lisa said while still staring at rose.

what? me? rose ask for confirmation.

yes. lisa smiled at her. what is she doing ?

lisa? i called her. shen then look at me. i glared at her.

she stood up and went to my place.

Good morning Jennie. she greeted me.

good morning your face. i said coldly.

hey, why so poker ? havent you slee well? she asked me.

i slept well, how bout you ? did you enjoy? i ask in a sarcastic tone. she hugged me.

why are you mad ? shd ask and sounds sad.

go to my room now Lisa. i said and removed her arm around me. i went back to my room.

Jisoo unnie, pls go out for a while.
i told unnie srsly.

She looked at me, confused but didnt bother to ask coz i show her my pissed face look.

i crossed my arm and waited for lisa . i saw her entering the room.

what is it Jennie ? she ask slowly.

Chaeng's beautiful huh? i ask her. she look at me.

Are you jealous w/ her Jennie? she ask me.

what do you think ? i ask her back.

You know you dont have to. she's my bestfriend, i'm just complimenting her . she explained

I know but i don't like it. i said srsly. she smiled at me and walk on my side. she then hold my hand.

You know you're way more beautiful in my eyes baby, stop that grumppy face. I love you. she said and kissed my cheek. i hugged her.

dont call any girls pretty lisa, you dont know the impact of that to them besides, i should only be the one who's pretty in your eyes. only me. arraso? i told her. i'm really jealous.

Aye aye baby. You'reso overprotective now huh ? She teased me.

Of course ! Because I love you Lisa.. Be worry if I won't be acting like this. I said straight..

I like it when you're jealous baby, haha
Lisa said and hold my face..

I elevated my heels to kiss her.

I close my eyes and wrap my arm on her neck..

I'm claiming my good morning kiss Lisa.. I smiled .. I love you Lisa.. I said sincerely..

I love you more Jennie. I'm so happy to see you happy.. Just be like that and don't get hurt okay ? She told me.. Owww sweety..

Ne baby.. As Kong as you're here with me. I'll be happy... I said and hugged her.

Lisa's POV

We'll be performing tonight at MMA..

We're now at the dressing room.. Jisoo unnie looks so gorgeous, the same with my Jennie who's very sexy as well. But Rose really looks so hot and pretty.. Why is she so beautiful?

We went to the event..

We received an award again.. Thanks blinks! We're all happy..

My baby is so clingy to me. She played with my costume, she held my hand everytime. She easily gets jealous every time I talk to other girls.. She secretly pinches my side. Ahahaha

My eyes went on chaeng .. She's busy listening .. She's really pretty.. I look at her..I keep on staring at her until she finally caught me..

You look so pretty . I said and smile..

Me ? She ask..

Yes.. Rose looks fluttered with what I've said ahahaha

Then I feel Jennie's hand on my arm..
She's pulling me closer to her.. I look at her.

I saw jisoo unnie holding her laughter..

I've heard it Lisa.. Jennie whispered .. I laughed..

Ahahaha you're more beautiful baby.. I whispered back.. She then laugh too..

I look around.. BTS behind us. Tskk. That V behind me..

Lisa ? V was behind you. Jennie whispered and look at V for a second.

And then? Do you want us to exchange sits ? I asked sarcastically.. She laughed..

See? You also easily gets jealous ahahaha.

I frowned..

You look so pretty Lisa.. She said and smiled..

Really baby? I thoughts I'm handsome. I said and again we both laugh ahahaha.

We're not minding what's happening around. We have our own world in this crowded place..

An: yow yow JenLisa..
🌈🌈