Chapter 2: Come back home

Another 3 years past
       Nobody pov

 In the small living room, there have a little blue hedgehog wearing headphone and humming along the music(open the video up there). The blue hedgehog are drawing a yellow kitsune grabbing little hand of the small blue hedgehog. "I best tails gonna love this drawing" the blue hedgehog whispering to him self. Suddenly, the door wild open and a two-tails kitsune with both hands carrying a lot of stuff. Then the yellow fox trip and all the stuff have send flying. But a light blue aura surround all the stuff and keep it floating in the air.

       Tails pov

 "Uhhh, thank you sonic!" I said relief and sigh. It lucky that he use his power or the egg gonna broke and we will not have scrambled eggs for lunch. Need to say, it still surprise me that sonic had psychokinesis, he really remind me about of silver. Think of it, it have been 6 years sine the last time I see them, they should worry about me so much, I think I should come back, I can't let them worry about me anymore. And they can meet sonic, he had been grow up and call my big brother, not call me daddy when he is two years old, it feel embarrassing when he call that. 

 "It nothing big bro" he say and bring the stuff in kitchen. I sat to the couch and think I should come home, I make them worry enough. Suddenly a paper with some draw appear in front my eyes, is a draw about me holding sonic little hand with a big rainbow words 'Best brother ever, forever love you'. My heart is melt with love, I grab the drawing and pat his head say "Thank you and I love you too" I smile and he smile back and we hug each other. "Sonic, do you want to travel to somewhere else?" I ask him, thinking what mine friends with react when they see him. "We go to a adventure! Yeah! Are we go now, please!" he said with exciting in his eyes. "Well pack your backpack, we will go when you done"I say as laughing a bit. A blue trail lead to the second floors with a hurray yell. I come to my room and pack my thing, then I pick a picture of us, *sigh* it was a good memory but I need to let it go. 

 "Big bro, I'm ready, can we go now" he say it like yelling at me. "I'm done, wait me at the workshop" I say and open the door to see nothing there. Oh mind, he is really exciting and it gonna drive me crazy. I go to the work shop and see he already sit in the back of the X tornado with a happiness smile (in the time he live with sonic in the Crystal Star city, he was fix the X tornado to have two sit). The workshop door open, I turn on the X tornado and we start to fly to the deep light blue sky with sun shining above they head.

 When we flying, sonic is wearing headphone and singing some random song

  Justice (Park Avenue) lyrics ~just image he is singing~

  Take on the enemy, strike them down
We can't let evil win, take them out
This is justice, this is what's right

Take on the enemy, mess them up
And bring them to their knees, do your stuff
Time for justice, time to go fight

Destiny lies before you
I believe we have the power
Can you see your horizon?
Victory's for the taking!  

 *Skip to night time* I really lazy

 The stars are start appear in the midnight sky, we arrive at my, sonic, shadow and silver house. It lucky that is not near any of my friends house and is more lucky that shadow are at rouge house and silver at blaze house I guess. I think the are too much memory in this house that make they think about him. I open the house and sonic it already dash in and explore the house. I go to in front of sonic old bedroom door and call sonic. As I open the door, sonic is standing behind me and ask "What is it tails?"

 "It time to you bed time" I say as I carry him and laid him down the bed. "But I'm not sleepyyy" he pout, I sign he is not even tired after that really long fly. "If you not going to sleep, I will not bring you to my secret place anymore" I say back to him. "Fineee, I will go to sleep" he continue to pout. I cover him with blanket and walk out the door.
"Goodnight big bro" he say before he dripping in to sleep. "Goodnight sonic" I say and walk to mine room. I laid on the yellow bed and start to go to the dreamland.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: the first chapter to start a new year~I was lazy when I write this chapter~
Skylar: Happy New Year! Hope everyone read this have a awesome year
Me and skylar: Bye everyone!