Chapter 6: Blaze babysitting

Blaze pov
 Me and sonic are eating breakfast right now. 30 minutes ago, tails come and ask me to take care of him because they have some emergency problem so need someone to take care the troublemaker. I accept it and now we just eating breakfast. Need to say, he really good not make any trouble so why tails even say he is a troublemaker.
 "What are we do next, blaze?" sonic question with a cutest face that could make everyone says 'aww' to that face.
"How about go to the beach?" I suggest. "Yay, we go to adventure right? When  we leave?" Sonic say jump up and down excitement. "Wait for me wash done dishes and we will go" I answer him.

 I go to wash dishes, sonic go to watch steven universe. After I done, sonic turn off the TV and we go to the beach. On the way to the beach, we see a lot of beautiful view. A big, sparkling waterfall, beautiful green leaf forest with bird singing on the tree. 

 We arrive the beach, the cool wind is the first think I meet as i walk closer to the wave. Sonic hold a stick stand in the water with no fear. Well at least he not freak out and jump right back the land. I sit back to sand thinking as sonic running around the beach.

 I remember back the time I met him. Every adventure we been through, every time he help me with a big smile. He always help everyone in need. But sometime I see him use fake smile. sad frown and a empty eyes. I was thinking that is he keep a secret from us all, sometime I try to ask but the only answer I get is 'Everything is fine' with a big smile. I don't know if the other notice about this, I never tell them because some reason. I wish I have more time to talk with him, to help something that stuck on his mind.

 "Blaze, look at that" a happy voice say snap me from my thought. I look at sonic innocent face face then look at the direction that he point. Above water near where I sit, there have three dolphins looking at us. 

 "Blaze come to look at my new friends" he grab my hand then drag me to the three dolphins. We play with the water with dolphins for like two hours. After that, we come back at my house. I teaching sonic some fighting pose for the rest of day.

_________________________________________________

Me: Thank for reading!