Chapter 9: Shadow and Silver babysitting feat old new friend (2)

Narrator pov

The sun start to set down the horizon. Orange sun ray cover the whole forest dye the fresh green with the color orange mix a little yellow make a magnificent scenery.

It have been hours they talk together. About the previous Sonic, the Sonic gang and Eggman. Sonic seem really not disturbing heard how he dead and how cruel Eggman are and that kinda weird in Metal opinion.

Sonic talk how he was abandoned, meet Tails and his friends. Ridiculously that he still can think everyone have kindness somewhere in they heart. But that Sonic for y'all, Metal not really surprised see his kindness but sometimes is confused him.

How can you still kind to the person that killed him. Metal maybe have out of Eggman control doesn't mean he actually change, does he? He look at the small clock somehow still working after a long time.

'5p.m'

"Sonic, I think you should go home now. It's pretty late and the moon is going replace the sun soon" Metal say pat Sonic head but the movement is sloppy cause he haven't got repaired for 5, 6 years?

"But what about you. I can't just leave you here with dust, spider and alone in this building" Sonic protest grab Metal cold rusty arm "You should go with me"

Metal just stare at those baby dog eyes, sparkling with hope and determination. If you think Metal say no, you must be really wrong. No one and I mean no one can say no to that cute face.

With a sigh, the blue metallic hedgehog let the light blue one dragging him out of this hellhole.

When they get out of not really stable building, Metal have to immediately cover his static red eyes. The light is too bright make Metal have a small sensory overload.

"You okay?" A small voice snap him out of the small sensory overload. "I'm fine, just overwhelmed by the bright light" Metal say reassuring the small hedgehog.

Sonic smile start dragging him again. A lot of things have changed since he shut down huh. With one last look at Eggman abandoned base, they took off to who know where.

-Let get back to our 2 favorite hedgie will soon be dead if they don't find Sonic-

Shadow can't believe now he have to deal with a cry yelling albino hedgehog and find the adorable blue menace.

"Just calm down. It not like this is the end of the world" Shadow say pat the other shoulder.

"I just can't bear losing him again when I can still do something" Silver sniff avoiding eyes contact.

"I know but we not gonna lose him. Not again" Shadow say gripping Silver hand to reassure him.

"But is already 4 hours since we last saw him and we look everywhere" Silver yell waving his hands.

Then the silence was broken by the sound of bushes rustle. Shadow and Silver immediately get into fighting position.

A small childish voice come from the light blue hedgehog just jump out of the bushes. "Bleh, you guys loss and we win" Sonic beam at them.

"Sonic" They both yell and hug the smaller one. Sonic smile happy accept the affection noticing tear stains on Silver cheeks.

"Silver, why are you sad?" Sonic ask worries frown at Silver.

"Cause you disappeared for 4 hours. You worry us to death kid" Shadow say ruffle Sonic head.

"I'm really sorry" Sonic voice full of regret and sadness "I was talking my new friend and lost track of time. Please don't be sad I'm sorry"

"It's okay, I forgive you just please don't do that again. And tell us about your new friend" Silver smile holding Sonic.

Sonic look at the bushes beam "Just come out I will protect you if they try something". With small courage, the metallic blue hedgehog step out of the bushes.

Shadow and Silver immediately jump on Metal Sonic while Sonic cried out try to help his new friend.

Bonus

"Can you two tell me why the hell he is here in my house" Tails angry say peaking at Sonic who warp his arms around Metal protectively.

Shadow and Silver answer at the same time "Sonic want to play with his new friend"

"And why have to be him" Tails facepalm looking disappointed. "How do I know" "Go ask god" Shadow and Silver say at the same time.

"Can he live with us?" Sonic ask innocently oblivious with the tension. While Metal just sweat drops at the glare don't actually know what to do now.

__________________________
Hopefully the next update is in July or you have to wait until I done the qualify high school exam (the pressure is too high and I still sit here and reading fanfic what a good kid). Seem like my writing style change, do you like this or old writing style?

Thank for reading!