CHAPTER 14

Next day, you thought your parents might be mad at you for your rude behaviour, but to your utter surprise they weren't. They apologized for the way they talked to you and so did you.

MOM: So are you going alone?

Y/N: Umm... well... Jungkook said he'll pick me.

DAD: That means your boss is going to pick you. (Wink)

Y/N: (Smiling) Dad~

DAD: Be careful dear. All the best Y/N.

Y/N: (Hugging him) Thanks dad.

Then your phone beeped. It was a message from Jungkook.

Y/N: He has come. I should go now. Bye mom. Bye dad.

MOM: Bye honey and good luck.

DAD: Bye sweetheart.

INSIDE THE CAR

JK: So... was everything alright yesterday?

Y/N: Hmm?

JK: What did they say about you working... at my place?

Y/N: Ah~ about that... yesterday they were so mad about it. But today they said they were sorry for the way the behaved.

JK: (Surprised) Really!

Y/N: Hmm. When I said I'm going with you today, dad joked saying (Mimicking dad's voice) 'So you are going with your boss'.

JK: Were they that cool??!

Y/N: Even I can't understand. It seems like Jack Frost has come over the night and froze their anger cells.

JK: (Laughing) However, I'm glad you are going to work with me.

You smiled at him in return.

On the very first day itself you had a ton of work to do. You not only had to work under Jungkook but you had to assist another person.

This other person's name is Kim Taehyung. Firstly, he had worked at the Busan branch but recently had got a transfer to here.

When Jungkook's brother said you about your duties, you kind of glared at Jungkook because you were told that you were going to work under him but after all it's with Taehyung you had to work a lot.

INSIDE TAEHYUNG'S CABIN

You worked on several papers and took them for Taehyung to sign.

Y/N: Sir, can you sign this please?

He then took the file from your hand and went through the pages. After signing he handed you the file back.

TH: Get Mr. Jungkook's consent too for this.

Y/N: (Taking the file) Ok sir.

You then walked out of the cabin with the file to meet Jungkook. On your way to his cabin you bumped into a person and both of your files fell down.

Y/N & ???: I'm sorry.

You both bent and took each other's files.

Y/N: (Handing his file) Sorry.

???: (Handing your file) No, it's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going. By the way... are you new to here?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm Y/N. I work as the secretary of Mr. Jeon Jungkook and Mr. Kim Taehyung.