CHAPTER 18

DAY OF THE COMPETITION

Your parents and brother went there earlier than you because you had a lecture to attend. Except for the office staff, Jungkook and the rest of your friends know that Taehyung is your brother.

When you arrived with Jungkook at the back stage of the auditorium, you saw Jimin's parents, your parents as well as Hoseok and Momo wishing Jimin good luck.

Y/N : (Walking over to Jimin and the rest) Hello!

JM: Hey! Thank god finally you made it. I thought you would never come.

JK: How can we miss your performance hyung? (Placing a hand around your waist) Isn't it Y/N?

You smiled at Jungkook and at the same time eyed at both yours and Jimin's parents. They weren't find with Jungkook placing his hand around your waist. Your brother raised an eyebrow looking at Jungkook's hand around your waist and then eyed t the parents.

Soon enough Jungkook got to know that Taehyung is your brother, he convinced Taehyung to keep your relationship a secret. Both of you explained him the reason to hide it and he agreed to assist you.

You rocked on your feet back and forth to make Jungkook to remove his hand. He then slightly let his hand fall.

Y/N: (Looking at Jimin) Go, break a leg Jimin.

It took him few seconds to register what you told. Shock was written on his face because of what Jungkook did minutes earlier.

JM: Thanks... baby girl.

JK: Make the audience go crazy hyung.

HOSEOK: That's exactly what he's gonna do, aren't you Jimin?

JM: (Smiling and turning to you) Wait for me Y/N.

Saying so he placed a kiss on your forehead.

JM MOM: A heaven made match.

MOM: They are really adorable.

You had to keep your act so you placed a hand around Jimin's lower back and hugged him. You smiled at your parents for the 'compliments' and slowly eyed at Jungkook. He was shifting on his feet with an uneasy look on his face, probably because of what the parents said.

DAD: Let's go and sit.

JM DAD: Yeah, let's go.

TH: Y/N are you coming?

Y/N: No, I'll wait here.

Then both your parents, your brother, Momo and Hoseok went to sit in the auditorium. Jungkook stayed with you at the back stage.

MC: Our next contestant is Park Jimin.

JM: See you.

Y/N: All the best!!

AFTER FIVE MINUTES

Entire crowed shouted and applauded praising Jimin's dance. Even the judges gave him great comments. As soon as his dance finished your family members and friends came to meet him at the back stage.

JM MOM: You did great son!

JM: Thanks mom.

JM DAD: You made the crowd go crazy Jimin.

He smiled at his dad.

HOSEOK: I'm sure you are going to win this.

MOMO: Of course, he will.