CHAPTER 25

That night you replayed the conversation you had with your parents.

MOM: ....he made me sleep with his friends....

DAD: ....he made it look like I used company money for my personal benefit....

You turned this way and that way on the bed trying to block the memories but you couldn't help it.

DAD: ....he kidnapped your brother.....

MOM: ....he didn't stop from taking the company and our son....

MOM: ....Jungkook lived in our house. It really belongs to us.

All those things made you cry. And at the same time Jungkook called you but you weren't in a mood to talk with him so you switched off your phone.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V.

I tried calling Y/N but she didn't pick my calls. Aftet sometime I called again and that time her mobile was switched off.

JK: "Why isn't she answering my calls? Is everything ok?"

END OF JUNGKOK P.O.V

~

NEXT DAY

When you went downstairs your brother and your parents were already having breakfast.

TH: (Smiling) Good morning li'l sis!

Y/N: Good morning.

You replied with a stern look on your face.

TH: Hey~ what's with that face?

Y/N: (Looking at dad and ignoring Taehyung's question) I'm going to take it back.

TH: Take what.

Y/N: (Looking at him) Our company. I'm... no, we are going to take it back.

TH: We?

Y/N: Of course big brother, we; you and me.

TH: (Rubbing the hands in excitement) It sounds interesting.

DAD: No, you two are not going to do anything.

TH & Y/N: But dad~

DAD: That's it. We've no company. Now never ever talk about it.

Y/N: Dad it was my only dream since I was young. I'm going to achieve that dream, nothing can stop me.

DAD: Y/N list-

TH: Why are you protesting dad? You are the rightful owner; you had the highest percentage of shares. He framed you and stole the company. He didn't stop from there. He took me away from you guys. My entire childhood I spent with those stupid kidnappers. Also he took away our house. All our wealth, he took those from us.

Y/N: Not only that, he hurt mom and betrayed you. We should teach him a lesson.

DAD: Ok young lady, now I like to remind you that all this time you were walking about your boyfriend's dad. Whatever your planning to do affects Jungkook's life too.

You kept staring at him for a while. When you weren't answering your dad raised an eyebrow meaning 'so...?'

Y/N: (After a couple of minutes) I'll handle the things, don't worry.

MOM: And may I know how you are going to get the company back?

Y/N: We are going to file a case for false charges. Also we are going to press charges for kidnapping Oppa and for kicking us out from our own house.