CHAPTER 15

It's been a couple of days since you and Jungkook started to work at the JK Enterprises. Each and every day you day became packed with the heavy work load.

In your lunch break you went to the office cafeteria and started to munch a sandwich. You asked Jungkook to come with you but he couldn't make it because of a board meeting, so you had to eat alone.

In the middle of your lunch Taehyung came and sat in front of you.

TH: May I accompany you?

Y/N: Oh, sir!!

TH: No need to be so formal. Just call me Taehyung when we are alone.

Y/N: But-

TH: No 'but's. By the way, you are doing a great job assisting me and Jungkook-ssi.

You smiled at him.

TH: How about your studies?

Y/N: Umm... nothing's wrong at all.

TH: You sure?

Y/N: Mmm...yeah. (Forwarding the box of sandwiches) Like to have some?

TH: (Smiling and taking a sandwich) Thank you and... a you did a good smooth talking to ignore the questions.

Y/N: (Trying to hide your smile) No I didn't. Umm... why don't you ask for an assistant for yourself.

TH: Well... because... I think you are better than anyone else.

Y/N: (Nodding) Really?? (Smiling) Smooth talking.

He too smiled at you for repeating his words. He then laid his eyes on your silver colour bracelet on your right hand.

TH: A nice bracelet.

Y/N: (Looking at it and smiling) It's a gift from my mom on my first birthday.

TH: It really looks pretty.

Y/N: (Nodding) Even my mom wears a similar one.

TH: Oh~ I see. Were you living here since childhood?

Y/N: No. I was born in Busan and I only moved here a couple of years ago.

TH: Is that so?

Y/N: What about you?

TH: I too was born in Busan and only recently I came here? What about your parents?

Y/N: They are doing a restaurant here. One day you should visit there.

TH: (Smiling) Sure.

ONE WEEK LATER

You were to the restaurant helping your parents when you got a call from Taehyung.

Y/N: Hello

TH: Hey Y/N! Where are you?

Y/N: At our restaurant. Why?

TH: Nothing special, just to hangout.

Y/N: Umm... I like to but...

TH: Don't worry. I took permission from Jungkook to take his girlfriend on a ride.

You were so shocked after hearing it.

Y/N: Ta- Taehyung! What are you talking about? I- I  don't understand.

TH: (Laughing) No need to act dumb, I ow you two are dating.

Y/N: Bu- but how?

TH: Well... on the first day he kind of threatened me not to look at you in a wrong way. The way he said that and the way you two act made me come to that conclusion.