7

Still day 21

Ichigo groans as he sat up and looked around.

Last thing he remembered was Grimmjow shoving a pill in his throat.

He rubs the back of his head and notices his inner hollow lying unconscious besides him.

Ichigo jumps in surprise and throws himself back away from him.

"I'm not going to attack you sheesh." His hollow groans and yawns.

"Why not? What are you doing outside?" Ichigo asks, griping tightly onto Zangetsu.

"Don't know. Don't remember. Last thing I remembered was a lot of Arrancar then I'm suddenly here, sleeping." He says while rubbing his eyes. "I'm going back inside. I need to sleep. I feel like hell just hit me and threw me into a Hueco Mundo."

"Hueco Mundo?!" Ichigo exclaims and looks around quickly again. "Shit! What are we doing here?! We need to get back! How do we do that?"

"The hell should I know?" His inner hollow shrugs and disappears.

"Zangetsu? Do you know what happened?" Ichigo asks out loud.

'I'm afraid not. I feel like I have been slumbering for a long time.' His spirit told him.

"You look like a lost cat." Someone's voice snickers from behind them.

"I do not!" Ichigo yells out reflexively.

Ichigo's eyes land on a pink haired Arrancar with glasses and a small smirk.

Ichigo readies Zangetsu.

"No need for that." The pink haired scientist says and clicks, opening a Garganta next to Ichigo.

"What's this for?" Ichigo asks, narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

Szayel narrows his eyes as well. There's no recognition in Ichigo's stance. Szayel frowns.

That sort of hurts.

Szayel hides his emotions quickly and shoves Ichigo in, closing the Garganta behind him.

No wonder why Grimmjow didn't want to see them off.

He knew it would hurt.

Ichigo stumbles into the Garganta and lands on his face.

"Ow! Damn it Uncle Szayel! Wait... Uncle? I'm losing my head..." Ichigo sighs and sits up.

Ichigo looks around and notices he was standing on a transparent pathway.

He jumps in shock as he sees no ground.

He then see a small light at the end of the pathway he's on.

He decides to trust his gut and just runs towards it.

He blinks his eyes as he enters the light and he realizes that he appeared in front of his house.

His dad runs out of the clinic and panics.

"Ichigo?!" His dad exclaims.

"How can you see me?..." Ichigo asks.

"You... Don't remember?..." Isshin mutters.

"Remember what?" Ichigo asks.

"Come in. I'll explain my Shinigami heritage to you." Isshin says.

"You're a shinigami?!?!" Ichigo yells as he walks inside, confused.

"That's what I'm about to explain. Your sisters already know." He says.

"What?! Why?!" Ichigo asks.