Could this be love?

"DRIA! … ANDRIA! I call out for her but she continues to walk off. I turn back and give her dad a dirty look before I go after her. Approaching behind her I grab her waist, turn her towards me and hold her close. I kiss her on the top of her head as she cries on my chest. "Baby don't listen to a damn thing he says ok he is fucking wrong and that was dead ass wrong for him to say that about you", I comfort her.

"But, baby why would he even say a thing like that about me? I'm his only daughter his only child and he said that about me how could he?" She asks and I just look at her and let her continue to cry on my chest. "Baby I'm sorry to say but your dad has problems, problems only god can help with" I tell her. I wipe her face and put her in the car so we can go.

*Driving alongside the beach I kept glancing over at my baby to see her still looking upset. "Baby, are you ok?" I ask her and waiting for my reply she climbs over across the arm rest and kisses my cheek. "I'm fine daddy" she says takes my ponytail holder off and sits on my lap which is totally illegal but, fuck it I'll get a ticket for all this ass.*

"Hey, look over there!" she points out and I see a got damn shopping outlet (Awl hell). "Would you like to check it out baby? I ask and she nods her head like a damn bobble head and I laugh. "Well let's go spend this money!" I reply. I merge over a lane and turn into the outlet. She returns to her seat and grabs her purse (I call it a fag bag, satchel or her life line) and sits it on her lap. I back into a parking spot and get out. Walking over to the other side of the car I open the door for her and take her hand to assist her and that ass out the car.

We start walking to the outlet and she grabs my hand. I turn to look at her and she bites her lip and winks at me. I return a smile and interlock my hand into hers. "Why are you so good to me?" she asks blushing at me and I stop her and hold her by the waist. "The question isn't why I'm so good to you. The real question is how did I get blessed with a person such as you? Your dad is a fucking loon but, you're more than just my dream girl you're my everything! As I gotten to know you I fell in love with the person you are and I'd do absolutely anything for you!" I tell her and she blushes

"I love you so much daddy!" she says and I tell her I love her back. We shop for what seemed to have been a whole 7 hours going to Aeropostale, Abercrombie, Hollister, American Eagle, Claire's, Hot topic hell whatever you can think of they had it and we went in it. I never thought that I could be so tired from walking but, she proved me oh so wrong! I pretty much spent a G and a half on her but, I don't mind spoiling my baby every now and again along with myself hell I love Ray Bans (Just a f.y.i ahem…Ray Bans…4 my birthday..Cough…coughs…Aug. 22 just in case lol).

Overall today was a great day minus her schwam bam banana crazy ass dad! We pull up back at our bungalow and see everyone outside on the beach. I park and let her out the car then start to grab her bags. "Oh my did you girls have fun?" my mom asks and starts grabbing bags. "Yes, we had fun. Found a shopping outlet near here and we went shopping and had ice cream and stuff" I replied. "Sounds like fun well they doing a beach bar b q so if you're hungry just go over and eat and dance and limbo or whatever" my mom says and I nod my head.

"Baby I am a little hungry" Dria says and I nod my head. "Give me just a second sweetie I'll be right out" I tell Dria. I grab the last few of her bags from the trunk and put them away in our room. I grab my little blue box from the bottom drawer and run out to Dria so we can eat. "I wonder what all they have?" Dria says and I start to search to see where Shad is. "I really don't care what they have long as it looks good and taste good" I say. I let Dria go off and fix her plate while I find a spot to go and stand until she gets done. About ten minutes later her big ass comes over with two plates of food plus another plate full of deserts.

"Well got damn Carl Lewis you think you have enough?" I ask and she cracks up laughing almost dropping her food. "Baby why are you here? Let's go sit over there!" She turns to go but I grab her and she turns back around. "You ok daddy?" She asks and I exhale a deep breath as I fall to one knee then…

Chapter 22 coming soon? Is this it? Is this the big moment she been planning on? Will she say yes? Who knows! Thanks for reading