Part 4: Perry the Pussy

Perry went to stop Dr.Doofenshmirtz from his newest evil scheme: the anal-inator.When Perry the platypus went to the "Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated" he saw nothing in the room of dr. Doof, except for the little red box. Perry went to go open it and when he opened it, there is only one thing and one thing only. A photo of Will Smith as the genie from "Aladdin". Perry was very confused. Before he could analyze the room, doctor thief came into the room is nothing but a golden white robe."Perry the PlatyPUSS, I've been expecting you. You might be wondering why I have the anal-inator out and a copy of Will Smith as the genie. WELL, my ANAL-INATOR 6900 can duplicate any photo and can force them to anal fuck anyone. SO MY FIRST TEST WILL BE YOU! But before I can do that...". Dr. Doof took off his robe. All you could see was his humongously beautiful 7.4 penis that was thicker than cow at Chick-Fil-A. " I want to do a...test drive..." Perry tried to run, but norm grabbed him and locked him in place for Dr.Doofenshmirtz. His because became thick by the second and Perry was holding on to dear life with his quenched Bubble Butt asshole. Heinz slowly placed his cock inside Perry's ass, and Perry screamed like Danny DeVito in the movie "Matilda". "AH-FUCKING HELL-AGENT P YOUR ASSHOLE IS SO TIGHT AND WARM!" As Doof kept thrusting. Perry started to moan and started to put motion into his little whore ass. Norm was still i from doofsn place holding for Perry. "Fuck I can't watch this I ain't gay." So Norm started to read the entire script of "A Quiet place" to the two gay lovers. Perry was drooling and his asshole was getting larger and from Doofenshmirtz's big throbbing Penis."Ah fuck-I think I'm gonna-I'm gonna" and before Heinz could finish his words, he came inside Perry's asshole. Perry stood there craddled up, ready for the next thing to commence because he's a little whore. Before anywhat I thing else could commence, Heinz stook his finger in Perry's ass and said "Tonight, you're daddy's little whore, and you're gonna do EXACTLY AS I FUCKING SAY". He went to go start the Anal-inator....
To be CONTINUED....