Chapter 18

Janay

I think I got in the shower, dressed &.my make up done fairly quickly. I went downstairs and the girls were sitting down dressed but Quay & Idris were gone. So are there bags. I guess there in the shower.

"Took you long enough Kidd said passing me "

"Shut up ugly " He gave me that you know I'm fine look & I laughed.

Asia had her hair pinned to the side with a leather half shirt and leather leggings on. She had on a gold necklace, earings and bracelets to match her hold pumps. Her outfit sounds weird buy she look really pretty in it. She done her makeup to portray the natural look and added red lipstick.

Kari had wand curls in her hair . She had the Natural look too with some pink lip stick added . She had on a long fitted black and whit dress, but on one side the the dress stops at the bottom of her ass. She has on some gold and black heals (It looks better than it sound pic I. MM she the second one )

I had on a black half shirt. It was long sleeve and had black studs on my shoulder. It had mesh stripes on the arms and it was mesh in the middle showing my all black braw. I had on a black high waisted skirt to match it had the same black studs in the middle of the skirt. It was mesh strips on the sides. (Pictures in MM, ignore the facts she had long hair in the pictures lol ) and my black heals I also had the natural look I just added some pinkish / reddish lip stick.

"Ouu we a group of bad bitches " I said as I sat down on the couch

"Bitch you know How we do " Kari added

"Y'all funny, they need to hurry up I'm ready to go!!! " Asia yelled.

About ten minutes later Idris came into the living room. My brother looked good two. He had on some rocks & A all black polo shirt with a big ass white horse and some Oreo Jordan's. He had on a silver Rolex & one diamond stud. He passed us went info the Kitchen came back out with some red cups and some peach ciroc we blessed the bottle and everybody except Kari got some.

"Bitch get loose " She scrunched up her nose

"I don't like ciroc " I thought it was Amsterdam she didn't like I just shrugged and got my drink on.

Next Quay walked in. He had on a Versace shirt. Some black true religion jeans and some versace shoes. He had a crease watch and a Jesus peice chain.

"Y'all started popping bottles without a real nigga " He blessed the bottle then poured him some

We were sitting back waiting on Kidd. He always talking bout I'm slow but look who ain't down here now. I'm started to really like him. Like I'm getting strong feelings , I almost lov-- I'm tripping it must be this ciroc talking.

By the time Kidd came down I was buzzed It's either this liquor or this nigga looking real mothafucking nice. He had on a true religion shirt it was black and true religion was written in red. He had on some all black true religion pants similar to Quays a Gucci belt and some Gucci shoes . He had on a gold chain, a gold Rolex and a gold pinky ring.

"Y'all ready " Instead of answering we all got up he locked up the house and we all jumped into his escalade.

He turned up the radio and started blasting Money Baby

I like smoking weed, I like getting fly

I like having sex, I like girls who ride

I like my cup full, I like turning up

I like brand new shit so this is what I love to do

I like that money baby [x8]

Thats that shit I like (oh, oh)