RIDE ALONG

Previously....
     I opened my mouth to scream
but they darkskinned one took some cloth and shoved it into my face. But I knew it was Chloroform so I held my breath. I stopped fighting and made my body limp though I was still conscious. I felt them pick me up and I was gently placed inside a van.

I heard the van start and speed off. My body slid back and I hit my head on the door. I bit my lip trying not to cuss or let alone make sound.

"Shit", the darkskin one said looking back at me.

"Go make sure she's okay", said the lightskin one.

What the fuck am I gonna do....
What these niggas gonna do...
Shit, why me...

I was trying so hard to maintain this sleep look that I didn't notice I was squeezing my eyes shut until he said,

"Uh, lil momma woke X"

My heart dropped...

Tell me why this nigga slams on the brakes making me hit my head again. I groaned in pain rubbing the back of my head. This "X" person gets up and climbs over the front seats and into the very back of this van. He looked at me with a angry and almost annoyed expression as he finally got back here. I couldn't do anything else but sit and cry.

"A-Am I g-gonna die?", I said trying to speak as they both stood above me looking at each other then back at me. The darkskinned one squatted down to my level.

"No babygirl, we won't hurt you.", he said cupping my face. All of a sudden X smacked him in the back of the head.

"Ski, shut the fuck up." he said then looked at me. Ski whipped his head around looking at X with a hurt face rubbing the hit area of his head. 

"You'll be fine as long as you listen and I'll tell you the rules when we get home", was all he said before turning around and climbing over the seats back to the front. He bends over and grabs a rope and ducktape.

"Are we gonna need to use these" he said looking at me. I shook my head no and he still stood there like I didn't just answer him.

"Word response babe ", Ski said sitting down next to me on the floor. I looked at him and then back at X.

"No". X simply dropped the stuff and just started driving again.

I shed a tear and Ski wiped my tear away saying,

"Don't worry, you'll understand everything soon. The rules are easy to follow. We're excited to have you." I looked at him so confused but I just leaned my head back on the door looking up at the ceiling and accidentally fell asleep.

HEYO HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS. IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS OR THOUGHTS JUST LET ME KNOW😊

-E🖤