Destination

ELYSE

"Are we there yet"? Ari asked laying on my lap.

"No, not yet."

She nodded and closed her eyes and I looked out of the private plane window into the white misty clouds seeing the mountains below until I felt my self drifting off to sleep.
____________________________________

When I woke up it was dark and the weight of my sisters head was gone. I felt in the seat next to me but there was nothing.

I immediately stood up and walked through the door in the back of the plane leading to mini rooms. Ski was sitting on the bed with Ari playing checkers,  while X was searching through the mini fridge inside of there rooms. I walked in but before I could speak that girl who was at the house before came out of the bathroom spazzing.

"Why the fuck is she in here. Damn, I ain't sign up for a fucking sleepover. These bitches think they can just come around here and do what the fuck they want. I'm in here with the boys. It is more than one room. Now shoo." She ranted waving her hands for me to leave. I scoffed.

"First of all, I dont give a fuck about you calling me names but what your not about to do is sit up here calling my sister out her name. Secondly, I just walked in here. Please don't do me, hun. "

She walked up to me ready to fight for fucking nothing. Ski stood up and told her to chill yet, she still standing up on me. 2 other girls walk out of the seating area of the plane asking whats wrong.

All of a sudden she swings and hits me in the face. I grabbed her by tye collar of her shit and slammed her onto the ground. I punched her in the face a few times until her nose started bleeding. I let go of her shirt using both hands to get my body blows in. I was welling on her ass but the sound of them yelling for me to chill faded. I stopped and looked up at them to see lips moving telling me to stop. One girl was backing out of the room.

Suddenly, I feel a tingling feeling in my leg and I looked down to see that this bitch just stabbed me. I guess I wasn't really in pain because of my adrenaline but I kicked her in the face and got away from her which triggered her friend who comes charging at me.

She tackles me to the ground causing me to hit my head on a rolling chair. I instantly grabbed my head which gave her access to my face. She punched me a few times until I get the stability to guard my face again. I began  struggling under her until I was able to push her off of me. I got up and sent powerful blows to her face and head until she bled. I stopped once someone started pulling me. I turned around to see Ski pulling me off of her.

"Elyse, stop!" Ski yelled pulling me.

"I am! Put me down cuz! I'm not for this shit! Control your groupies!" I yelled angrily.

I started feeling pain in my leg and my cheek was wet from my own blood leaking from my busted cheek which was throbbing.

"Lets go!" Ski yelled grabbing my arm manhandling me.

"Stop nigga!" I yanked out of the grip he had on my arm.

"Now." He he growled clenching his teeth and jaw.

We speed walked out of the room and past another as I heard X yelling at the girl who started arguing with me.

"Wtf is wrong with you Jay? Are you fucking nuts? You don't own us. You are not exclusive either. You are so extra." X yelled at her as I was pulled past the room door by Ski.

We walked into a bathroom in the back of the plane.

"Sit" Ski demaned and I did so.

He chuckled looking under the bathroom sink.

"This is funny to you?" I asked crossing my arms.

"No, I was just thinking of taking care of you. Not really under these circumstances but I am gonna enjoy your company." He said with a smile as he poured alcohol on a swab.

"I also didn't know you had hands like that. Jay is rowdy and sits around starting fights with any female who approaches us. She's Jah's plaything but the whole squad had her." He said dabbing my cheek with the swab.

--Knock knock--

"Ski, it's me." I heard Wifi say.

Ski looked at me asking with his facial expression if it was cool for him to come in and I nodded.

"Yeah, come in, vro." Ski said

I scrunched my eyebrows at his response.

"Hey Elyse. I saw you kick ass with those lil firecrackers for hands."He said mimicking my punching patterns in the air.

I laughed and so did Ski. He finished cleaning my face and leg but he couldn't pull the knife out so he called for Craig to come help him.

"Aye, bring a Valium and some towels to 4. We can't get this knife out of her leg."

"What...?!" Craig yelled threw the phone and I couldn't help but laugh though I felt like wincing through my pain.