FOREVER MINE PT.2

Elyse's POV
3 hrs later

I woke up on the couch and didn't even realise I fell asleep. I turned the T.V. to a news channel to check the time. It was 7:23am and lots of comotion upstairs. I figured that I'd scope out the downstairs to make sure nobody would notice I was finna bust up out this bitch.

I walked walked around and saw that nobody was down here. NOW IS MY CHANCE. I walked over to front door and opened it slowly. I looked outside and saw a female getting out of her car. This girl left her keys in the ignition and came to the door. Little do she know her car finna get taken. I quickly hid as she walked up and in to the house. She went straight upstairs, so I guess she prolly not bout to be here long.

I open went over to the door, pushed the screen through and speed walked to her car. I got in and felt myself starting to panic. I hurriedly backed down the driveway and saw the fucking gate. I was gonna just ram through the gate but if that didn't do anything, I'd be pretty fucked. I saw a gap in the gate that was large enough for me to get through so I decided to hop out the car and went through it.

I looked back and seen X and Ski running down the drive way along with 3 other people. I ran down the street and saw a parking structure so I dipped in there. I went and ducked down behind a car as I saw Ski and someone enter the parking structure  with him.

"I saw you come in here E!" Ski yelled as they split up looking for me.

I'd honestly hate for this to be like some dumbass scary movie, where the bitch gets found cause her phone rings or she's crying to damn loud, but I honestly am trying to fight off a break down right now .

"Elyse, I love you. I just wanted you to know that. I love the way you look while you sleep. "

Hol up ...what nigga!

"I love seeing you dance when your home alone in your living room blasting music."

At this point, I'm crying in silence while quietly hyperventilating. Every time he walks past this car I feel like this shit is over for me. Then I heard another voice realizing it was X.

"Elyse, you're fucking this up for yourself right now so just come on out." he said aggressively. Honestly this nigga a asshole but that's the least of my issues right now.

"Alright, I guess we just gon have to pay your sister a visit then."

My little sister is the only thing I care about. Our mothers always working so she never really notices us. So I'm basically raising Ariana. About right now she's in school probably wondering where I've been. I was snapped out of my trans when someone yanked me up by my ponytail.

"Stop, let me go!",I said sobbing and in pain. I looked and saw it was X.

I went to hit him but he caught my hand and tightened his grip on my hair.

"Ow, fucker." I said as he looked at me like I was wrong for TRYING to leave.

"X, let her go." Ski said walking over to me. He grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eyes. He stood there just looking at me then hugged me.

"Please don't be like the others. I swear I never wanted to hurt them but they- .", he stopped mid-sentence and sighed.

"Just don't do that again.", he said caressing my hair. He held my hand which was clammy as we walked to a car and got in. I noticed I calmed down a bit but I need meds. He got in the back with me and X sat up front in the passenger while Wifi, I think was his name, drove. Ski never let go of my hand which made me feel some type of way but the feeling was unidentifiable.

We sat in silence until X turned around and spoke to me.

"Don't think your off the hook because you're in a shit load of trouble."

"Come on X, she -" Ski started but was cut off by X.

"No! She's not about to be doing this shit Ski!"

"We'll talk about it when we get home as a group."Ski said calmly.

"Yeah, whatever.", X said and turned around turning the radio up.

Ski sighed and looked out the window.

"Oooooo" Wifi unnecessarily coed. I rolled my eyes as we pulled up to the gate...once again.

Yeah this was kinda sloppy so don't be mad...anyways hope y'all likes it so far.

~E💙