Day One: Cold

This is my Story for GrayLu Week! I hope you enjoy this little series!

-Gray's POV-

It's been a couple days since me and Lucy took this job in the icey mountains. We've been traped in this ice cave for a good full night now. I can tell that Lucy's cold because of all the shivering she's been doing. I take off my coat and put it around her.

"Thank you, Gray. But aren't you going to get cold too?"

"I'm an Ice wizard remember, Lucy?"

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." I hear Lucy let out a small laugh as I look at the wall, trying to think of a way out of here. I occasionaly look at Lucy and she is looking at me.

"What are you thinking about, Gray?"

"I'm trying to think of a way out of here."

"I hope we can get out of here soon.."

"Me too.." I watch Lucy scoot closer to me, I knew what she was doing. She wanted to huddle together with me to conserve heat, I was not against the idea at this point as the cold was just barely starting to get to me. I may be a ice wizard but I'm not entirely immune to the cold and it only takes longer for me to succumb to cold. We huddled together as I continue to think of a way out. Even if we get out it'll take us a couple days to get back to Magnolia. I wrapped my arms around Lucy and she wrapped her arms around me. Things had started to warm up between us a little, much to both of our delight then we looked into each others eyes. We started to get closer together until our lips pressed against one another. We stayed like this for a minute before we split from the kiss.

"I've wanted to do that for a while now, Gray.."

"Same here, Lucy.." I then get an idea on how to get out of this cave so I get up and go over to the blocked entrance. I used my Ice Make to make a shovel that would get the dense snow out of the way so me and Lucy could escape. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier but now we could escape and get home. I watched as Lucy continued to shiver and I went over to her to pick her up.

"Let's get home."

"I'm more than ready to go home. First thing I'm doing when we get back is take a nice, long bath."

"We should get home in a couple days if we take barely any rests."

"Let's hurry." I nodded and started walking with her in my arms. I could see a blush on her cheeks as she hid her face in my chest. I had smiled a little as we walked down the mountain. After a couple of days walking  we had made it home. Problem was...

"Oh come on! We just got home and it's cold!"

"Calm down, Lucy. At least we got home."

"Yeah.. You're right, Gray."

"Let's stop at the guild." Lucy nodded at me and kissed me on the lips just like back at the cave. As surprised as I was by the kiss I didn't mind it whatsoever. Once the kiss ended we walked back to the guild hall hand in hand. When we walked in, everyone saw us they all were pretty surprised and not  by our coming back but by me and her holding hands.

"Welcome back, Gray and Lucy." Mira was just as kind and sweet as when we left.

"Thank you, Mira. It's good to be back." I watched as Erza walked up to us.

"Welcome back you two. I have a question. Why are you two holding hands?"

"Oh well about that.. Me and Lucy are going out now.." I looked at Lucy, she was still shivering a little so I pulled her close and she stopped shivering then I smiled at her.

Well that's it for Day One of GrayLu week. I hope you guys enjoyed this little story and I'll see you all for Day Two: Night.