Day Three: Fear

Welcome to Day Three! Fear! I hope this will be longer than Day Two. Enjoy!

-Gray's POV-

 Me and Lucy are out on a job to beat a really strong wizard. We eventually found him and were more than ready to fight.

"Ready, Lucy?"

"You bet I am, Gray." We run towards the wizard, attacking him with our strength but we got injured by this guy's magic so we used our magic too.

"Ice Make: Sword!"

"Open Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!" We nodded at each other and attacked the wizard with our all. We did manage to get some scratches on him which didn't mean much. I can tell he wants to waste our magic power before he attacks us again.

"Lucy.."

"What?"

"Try to conserve as much magic power that you can. I've seen this tatic before.

"Well it won't work this time!

"You're right about that! Ice Make: Floor!" I turned the floor into ice and when the wizard went after us he slipped and fell. I watched Lucy kick him into the air and got ready with my own attack.

"Ice Make: Grappling Hook!" I got it around his leg and swung him into the floor.

"Alright we won!"

"Not exactly. He's going to get up any second now." Just as I thought he did get up and kicked me straight in the gut and attacked me all out, holding nothing back from what I could tell. I fell against my own ice floor and slammed into a tree. I ended up being knocked out for a good while cause when I came too Lucy had beaten the dark wizard on her own.

"Are you okay, Gray!?"

"I've.. been better.."

"I'm so scared right now, Gray.."

"Why..?"

"I'm afraid that you're gonna die.. That guy was really strong.."

"I'll be just fine.. We just need to get to the guild hall.."

"Alright.." Lucy helped me up and we slowly walked to the guild hall as I held my side as it was hurting badly.

-Lucy's POV-

I'm really scared because of that fight. I've never seen Gray this hurt before. Sure I've seen him get beat up many times before but never this bad before. I took him back to the guild and got him into the infirmary where Wendy sits on the opposite side of him and heals him with her magic. I hold his hand as he's still out.

"Are you okay, Lucy-san?"

"Yeah, Wendy.. I'm okay.. I'm just scared.."

"I'm sure he'll be just fine Lucy-san." I watch Wendy leave the room and I stay right beside Gray. I had heard a fight go on outside the room. I sighed as I hear the fight go on but I kept my focus on Gray. Levy had walked in and sat down beside me.

"How are you, Lu-Lu?"

"Scared.."

"If you ever need someone to talk to don't be afraid to talk to me."

"I will.. Thank you, Levy.."

"For what, Lu-Lu?"

"For being one of my best friends in the guild.."

"It's no problem." I see her smile at me and I smile a little back.  After a couple weeks I walk in and see Gray, I instantly run over and hug him.

"Lucy?"

"Gray.. I was so afraid.."

"Relax, Lucy.. There's no need to be afraid now.."

Before you guys say this yes I know this is similar to my one shot "Comatose". Yeah I know I should be more diverse with my works and I'm honestly trying. Don't get on my back about it. Anyway! I will see you *points to reader* for Day Four! Bye bye!!