Day Four: Seperation and Reconnect

Welcome back to GrayLu week everyone! Time for day four! Seperation and Reconnect! I hope you guys enjoy today's chapter! You all are the best and I can't thank all of you enough for your support! I probably wouldn't be the writer I am today without you guys.

-No POV-

It's been five months since Gray has left the guild for a job given to him personally by Master Makarov. Juvia was obviously worried about him, but then again she was his personal stalker and he didn't care for it all that much. Everyone was worried a little but with Natsu, Happy, Gajeel and Pantherlily all out on jobs the guild was more quiet than normal. Even with Gildarts there. Lisanna knew that once Natsu came back he would challenge Gildarts to a fight just like when they were all younger. Lucy was sitting at the bar at the guild, over looking the quietness.

"I like the quiet and all but it's kind of boring without any fights going on." Mira smiled at Lucy as she cleaned dishes and cups.

"Yeah it is. Maybe once I'm done you, me and Lisanna could go out on a job."

"That sounds like a good idea." Fairy Tail's second waitress Kinana walked over to Mira and went behind the counter.

"If you want I take care of things here while you three go on a job."

"You'd do that, Kinana?"

"Of course, Mira." Kinana smiled a little as she took care of the dishes.

"Thank you so much, Kinana. I owe you one."

"You're welcome, Mira. Now you three go on that job." Mira smiles and nods. Mira already had the job request ready and all they needed to do was to go to the train station and go on the job. They had borded the train and Lucy was looking out of the window as Mira and Lisanna talked. Lisanna had noticed that Lucy wasn't talking at all.

"Is something wrong, Lucy?"

"Yeah is something wrong?"

"I'm just missing Gray is all.."

"Oh that's right. You two have been going out for a few weeks right?"

"Try three months."

"Wow you two have been going out for that long?"

"Yup. Most of the guild doesn't know yet."

"Well me and Lisanna had high hopes you and Gray would get together."

"You both did?" Both Lisanna and Mira nodded their heads.

"In fact we had sort of this pot going as to wether you and Gray would get together or not."

"Seriously?"

"Yup. Looks like Elfman owes Mira 200 Jewels."

"Well I'm glad you guys are making money because of mine and Gray's happyness.." Lucy had a great deal of sarcasm in her voice as she said that and both Mira and Lisanna giggled a little. Lucy had rolled her eyes and looked out of the window again as she recalled her first date with Gray.

-Flashback-

Fairy Tail had won the battle of the Dragon Slayers and everyone was celebrating. After the match was over and everyone was at the bar where their makeshift guild hall was except for Gray who had gone to visit Lucy who was in her room.

"Hey, Lucy..?" He knocked on the door to her room.

"Come in, Gray." He walks into the room and sits down next to Lucy on her bed.

"How come you aren't celebrating with us?"

"I'm not sure.."

"Well Mira wanted me to come check on you."