Day Six: Destiny + Celestial Ice (Double Prompt!!)

Welcome to day six everyone!! Enjoy the Double Prompt!

There was a dance soon to be held at the Fairy Tail guild hall and mostly everyone was ready for the dance. However Gray and Lucy were the only ones unsure if they wanted to dance or not. However some convincing usually did the trick but Juvia only pestered Gray to dance with her and Natsu is taking Lisanna. Basically everyone had a date. Gajeel with Levy, Erza with Jellal since he and Meredy joined the guild, Mira with Laxus, Alzack with Bisca, Natsu with Lisanna, heck even Happy and Carla. Lucy knew Gray wouldn't go with Juvia so he would probably ask her. Gray did go over to Lucy's apartment, he started to knock on the door and she opened it.

"Hey, Gray."

"Hey, Lucy. I wanted to ask you something."

"Okay. What do you want to ask me?"

"Do you want to go to the dance with me?" Lucy gave a smile.

"Sure I'd love too." Gray smiled to her. Lucy invites him in and he accepts.

~Day of the dance

Lucy and Gray were in the guild as everyone who had a dance partner started dancing.

"You ready to dance, Lucy?"

"Yeah I am."

"I guess it's time for stars and ice to be one tonight." Lucy giggled a little.

"Did you REALLY just say that, Gray?"

"Yeah I did." Gray chuckles a little bit and they go to the dance floor.

"That was pretty corny even for you."

"Even for me? Is there someone cornier than me?"

"Not really." Lucy giggles once again as she and Gray start dancing together. Juvia was obviously jealous of Gray dancing with Lucy instead of her.

"You know, Gray.. I think it was destiny that brought us together.."

"I thought it was Natsu who brought you here where we met." Lucy rolled her eyes.

"I know but I think I was supposed to meet you. It couldn't just be by random chance that we met. Even though you had no clothes on whatsoever."

"I think the same way, Lucy."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Lucy smiles and the slow dance music starts playing. Gray puts his hand on Lucy's hip, she puts her hand on his shoulder and they hold the other's hand that is free, they start slow dancing together.

"Thank you, Gray."

"For what, Lucy?"

"Being a great best friend to me while I've been here."

"Then you're welcome, Lucy." They lean in close until their lips press together, their lips stay pressed together for a couple minutes until they stopped kissing. Both Gray and Lucy had blushes on their faces as they smiled at each other.

"Gray.."

"Lucy.." The music stops playing as they kiss once again.

"I like you a lot, Gray.."

"I like you a lot too, Lucy.. Guess destiny had brought us together after all.."

Well that's it for day six! Hope you guys enjoyed! I will see you *points to reader* for day seven! Bye bye!! *waves goodbye*