Day Two: Night

Aloha Everyone!! Welcome to GrayLu Week Day Two: Night!! I hope you all enjoy this day!

-Magnolia Park-

-Lucy's POV-

The sun had setted on another eventful day in Magnolia as I sat on one of the benches, looking up at the night sky. The night is really beautiful in my opinion. Even though it's not as lively as the day the night has a certain beauty to it. I heard footsteps on the dirt of the park. I turned my head to see Gray with his back to one of the lamp posts and with barely any clothes of course.

"Gray... Your clothes."

"Aw come on again!?" I giggled as I watched Gray gather his clothes and put them on. Gray sat down next to me and we both looked up into the night sky.

"It's beautiful isn't it? The night sky?"

"Yeah it is beautiful. It's almost as beautiful as you Lucy." I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks as I looked down.

"Thank you, Gray.." We both look through the night sky again looking at the zodiac constellations  in the sky. I smile a little as we look at them.

"Hey, Lucy look. I found the Aquarius constellation."

"Really, where?" I knew Aquarius could be really mean at times but she's still one of my strongest spirits and I'm glad I have her with me. I looked to where Gray was pointing and the Aquarius constellation was. We kept looking at the constellations, finding, Aries, Gemini, Taurus, Loke and all the others. After we had our fun we walked back to my house.

"Gray would you like to come in?"

"Sure. Thank you." As Gray walked in I closed the door behind him and kiss his cheek, causing both of us to blush. I looked up to see him smiling at me and I smiled back. We sat on the couch and looked out of the window, seeing the stars.

"I just love star gazing. Almost as much as I love writing." I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. We shared a loving kiss as we were close to each other. After the kiss ended we kept looking at the stars as we held hands.

"Lucy?"

"Yeah, Gray?"

"Would you like if I watched the stars with you tomorrow night?"

"I don't mind at all."

Sorry that this one was shorter than the last one but I hope you guys enjoyed this nonetheless. Anyway I will see you *points to reader* in Day Three. Bye Bye!!