True Beauty - Suho Lee

(A/N)
This was written on December 12 2018, True Beauty was currently on chapter 20 "Episode 19" so this likely messes with the current story that you have read.

This was requested by @ titanium_girlz7 hope you like it!

As the door creaked open, a sudden chill went down her spine.
The others were upstairs, and of course she had been the unlucky one who got to split up and be by herself.
Why did she even agree to stay a night at the abandoned asyl-

"Time for school (Y/N)! Stop reading those horror stories do get ready!" Mom called from downstairs.

I knew I was pushing it, but I just had to know if the main character's best friend was really the killer like I expected. And yet, with three chapters away, I had to give up.

It's not that I don't like school, it's just that school isn't as good as a lot of things. Including horror stories.

Lunch was the only opportunity to read and like usual, I spent the rest of class counting down the minutes. And like usual, the minutes dragged on.

The teachers words started to blur together. The room turning into an old, creaky insane asylum. Writing on the walls, and the lingering feeling of death. I'm surprised the book was this good.

"Miss (Y/N)." An older voice broke out from the real world.

"Yes mama!" Snapping out of it, I started to notice the people standing up, likely leaving for the day.

"Just making sure your alive." She laughed as she dismissed me.

I didn't bother with lunch, the story was too important. I would just sneak some food into class, my teachers like me.

Walking down the halls, I waved to a couple of my friends as I pulled my bag to my chest and retrieved my book.

Opening to my bookmark, I let the world melt around me. I knew the way to the roof by heart. Even thought that door is supposed to be locked, it never is. I have a feeling that the janitor got sick of kids picking the lock, and just gave up.

The door was a tad heavy like usual, but the sun gave some greatly appreciated light on the text in-front of my eyes.

"Told you so." I knew he was up here, sitting in our usual place.

"Shhhhh, almost done!" I jokingly snapped back at Suho. I had spent all night reading this, and I wasn't about to let him interrupt me.

"It is my book." He threatened as I sat on the ground beside him.

"Good luck getting it back."

"Where is your lunch?"

"Unimportant. Reading now, shhhhh!" And too my response, my story was rudely ripped away from my grasp.

"Give it back!" I laughter as I reached over him.

"Not until you eat something." He raised his hand higher. Curse him being taller, I'll climb you like a ladder!

"I had a big breakfast!" I lied through my teeth. Still trying to grab at the book.

"Of?"

I never answered his question, instead I basically jumped on the guy. Sprawling my body overtop of his, to make an attempt at getting to finish the last few pages.

I could feel my cheeks heat up as I laughed. Suho and I had met a little before he came to my school. But we only became close after he came to the roof, and found me reading a horror book. Turns out the guy is a huge nerd.

It was nice. He had a rear smile plastered on his face. And it may have been my imagination, but I'm pretty sure he had a similar face shade to mine.

Somehow in the midst of wrestling around for the book, I started straddling his legs, hitting lightly at his chest. Demanding the book be returned to me.

"You okay? Did I hit you to hard?" He hadn't said anything for a while, so I honestly thought I had done something wrong.

It seemed to have snapped him out of wherever his mind was, bringing him back to reality.

"I'm fine, just eat." Looking away, he grabbed me a small lunch.

"Do you always make extra?" Not that I'm complaining, they are delicious!

"Someone has to make sure you eat. I know for a fact you're more forgetful then a three year old."

"And what is that supposed to mean!"

We just laughed at each other, while enjoying both the company and food. Lunch is definitely the best time of day.

And yet all good things must come to an end.

"Lunch ends in five." I mumbled at I neatly packed up the lunch and stood. Stretching my legs a little bit.

Suho still seemed to be in his own world, but I could tell he heard me because he also stood up.

"I've eaten. May I please have the book back?" I questioned with the biggest pouty face I could make.

But my look quickly disappeared as I watched the sadistic smirk show up on Suho's face. Good god this kid could make a grown man scared.

"Payment." He stayed as he lifted the book way above his head. Not fair.

Rolling my eyes and grabbing my bag, I pulled out my wallet. Now that I thought about it, groceries are quite expensive, so I'm not really mad.

I offered him the money but he just shook his head.

"Then what do you want? I've already lent you a book and two movies." Rolling my eyes I just tried my luck for reaching the book. Standing on my tip toes.

So focused on the objective, I almost failed to notice the small presence on my lips. My hand stopped moving as my eyes closed.

The kiss was passionate, and felt as though tiny fireworks were going off. But just like fireworks, it ended quickly.

The blush had returned to both our faces, and to hide mine, I burrowed my face into his chest.

"I guess we'll be watching those movies together." I mumbled into the soft fabric.

Strong arms fell around my frame, "It'll be a date." I could hear his voice resonance in his chest.

"Bet you'll be scared."

"Bet you'll scream."

"I've already seen the movies like a thousand times!" I laughed.

"Yes, but now you gotta deal with your boyfriend jump scaring you half way through." He said as he placed a small kiss on the top of my hair.

"I'd like to see you try!"

________________________________
Sorry I've kinda been gone for a bit, I've had a lot of school work and I've been dealing with some stuff. I'm working on a few more chapters, and I May star doing part 2's if you guys want.

The chapter is a little short, sorry about that.